Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

I can play for ten hours solid and still remain consistently shit ! I just don't have the reactions and hand eye co-ordination to get a good KDR on this unless I camp , which bores the shit out of me . (I play the game to have fun rather than to get a boner about meaningless stats)I remain an absolute monster flag capper though and will gladly die ten times in a row trying to get one . I am a great team player to have on your team even if my individual performance suffers.

I'm the Emile Heskey of Modern Warfare if you will . I do the dirty work that the prima donnas don't want to do.

Where angels fear to tread...You'll find me with a bag of wotsits and a smoke grenade.

You must love the trophy system. If you are as terrible as you say just use a submachine gun with kick and rapid fire, should improve your game.

I can play for ten hours solid and still remain consistently shit ! I just don't have the reactions and hand eye co-ordination to get a good KDR on this unless I camp , which bores the shit out of me . (I play the game to have fun rather than to get a boner about meaningless stats)I remain an absolute monster flag capper though and will gladly die ten times in a row trying to get one . I am a great team player to have on your team even if my individual performance suffers.

I'm the Emile Heskey of Modern Warfare if you will . I do the dirty work that the prima donnas don't want to do.

Where angels fear to tread...You'll find me with a bag of wotsits and a smoke grenade.

You must love the trophy system. If you are as terrible as you say just use a submachine gun with kick and rapid fire, should improve your game.

I'm yet to try the trophy system but I have used UMP with extended mags and rapid fire since I unlocked them .

Playing Kill Confirmed last night and a fair few times i killed somebody, had my sights on their dog tags ready for another enemy to pick them up and they just vanish after about 5 seconds! Nobody picked them up, they just vanished. Is this some sort of exploit that players have found, like the care package glitch on MW2?

Anybody else had this problem??

Playing Kill Confirmed last night and a fair few times i killed somebody, had my sights on their dog tags ready for another enemy to pick them up and they just vanish after about 5 seconds! Nobody picked them up, they just vanished. Is this some sort of exploit that players have found, like the care package glitch on MW2?

Anybody else had this problem??

I think there is a glitch where a player can use tactical insertion and their tags will disappear when they respawn.

I got 25 kills, 1 death the other night, my best ever score. I spent the last minute lying down behind a truck to try and get no deaths and got knifed in the back :angry:

Next game 0 kills, 7 assists, 10 deaths. I've never come closer to snapping my controller

MOAB =Mother Of All Bombs.

It kills every player on the enemy team and gives out an EMP charge to boot .

You can only get it if you get 25 kills in a row without dying by only using gun kills. Your killstreak kills do not count .

I will never ever get one of these.

I had to google it after seeing it the first time. 1 guy got it twice in 1 game, then he got it again in the next game. I left the lobby and joined a different game, some different guy got one in that game. Surely that is too much of a coincidence?

Maybe he is just awesome at Call of Duty?

Again, I havent played this because of Skyrim but I do still watch games on YouTube sometimes. A lot of people are pumping out MOAB videos on there, and a lot of those videos are made by people who roll in a party of top players. I think a lot of the time a good team will know which player is going for the MOAB and will support him all the way.

Again, I havent played this because of Skyrim but I do still watch games on YouTube sometimes. A lot of people are pumping out MOAB videos on there, and a lot of those videos are made by people who roll in a party of top players. I think a lot of the time a good team will know which player is going for the MOAB and will support him all the way.

Unlikely, the game just doesn't allow for team playing. Boosting still happens, it seems because there are no nuke's it no longer really happens, but it's there.

I think I've been close a few times but I don't think about it when I'm on a decent streak, I just keep playing and eventually die.

Possible I spoze but then again, going from never even knowing it existed to seeing it 4 times (2 different lobby's) in 10-15mins was just too much of a coincidence.

Speaking of teamplay, when's the next VT sesh? Maybe we can take our Villa frustrations out on some poor unsuspecting souls on COD, hopefully get a few scousers??

i'll be on at random points over the next month, feel free to join my 'party' or invite me to one. Jamiespud - username

My mate got a "MOAB" last night. That was the first game that I'd actually been playing in where someone has got one. He plays this game too much though. He's on the verge of hitting prestige 8. Our "clan" is quality to be fair. I haven't lost a game for the last two nights that I've played it! 23 win streak I got to. Some of the others done a 78 win streak. Gutted that I wasn't online for that. I was too busy down the Villa watching them roll over for Liverpool. I should have stayed at home and "geeked it up" instead! It's a shame that most of you play it on Xbox, I would have got involved otherwise.

Loving the PP-90M1 with Rapid Fire at the moment, on the smallest compact maps such as Dome, Arkaden, Seatown it is a killfest, the only downside is you do fly through the ammo.

If I do use that class then I have to put scavenger on.

Â