Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

when are you guys usually online and any gamer tags i can add?

cheers all

We're on sporadically, but hopefully we'll get a good group of us on Saturday or Sunday.

Villa Neil 81

Nayson

Jamiespud

GarethRDR

Kurtsimonw

Cobbs82

Nath22

GazOaks

Brumerican666

pattyvillan

Had a look at my stats on CoD elite, 1500 kills with the Striker 8)

Closest after that is the PP90 on 990, then the rest are 500 -.

My K/D with all the guns is about the same, then with the Type 95 it jumps by about .40 :lol:

Got to wave 38 on survival just now. a personal record

Impressive, what map? Was it a co-op?

It was on underground, and yeah a split-screen co-op with my housemate. We died in pretty ridiculous circumstances, got squashed in that tunnel bit with two riot-shield juggernauts bearing on down on us from opposite directions.

Some dudes got to wave 90 on youtube :shock:

when are you guys usually online and any gamer tags i can add?

cheers all

We're on sporadically, but hopefully we'll get a good group of us on Saturday or Sunday.

Villa Neil 81

Nayson

Jamiespud

GarethRDR

Kurtsimonw

Cobbs82

Nath22

GazOaks

Brumerican666

pattyvillan

add WESTY B6

I think I have Gareth

Anywho, the missus is out Thursday night, I'm dedicated to putting Skyrim to one side and getting some serious Warfarin' on.

Sorry mate I can't on that night.

I am off out in Basingstoke with this amazing girl. She has managed to get rid of her geeky fella by leaving him at home to play video games.......oh! :winkold:

In two minds whether to prestige or not, the only class I seem to be using now is my lovely gold ACR with the Barrett .50 sniper as my secondary using the Overkill perk. I would wave have to wave goodbye to that class for a while if I chose to prestige. At the same time I hate the feeling of not being able to progress in a game.

In two minds whether to prestige or not, the only class I seem to be using now is my lovely gold ACR with the Barrett .50 sniper as my secondary using the Overkill perk. I would wave have to wave goodbye to that class for a while if I chose to prestige. At the same time I hate the feeling of not being able to progress in a game.
You can pick to take a perk/weapon/equipment over to your next prestige when you prestige, so just choose to take the ACR. Although I think gold guns look like hell on this game, they haven't put any effort into them.

I can get really good at this if I play it for an hour or two, kill/death ratio roughly 4:1, then if I don't play it for a couple of days and come back to it, I get absolutely destroyed, get annoyed and sulk in the corner with my girlfriend laughing at me

I can play for ten hours solid and still remain consistently shit ! I just don't have the reactions and hand eye co-ordination to get a good KDR on this unless I camp , which bores the shit out of me . (I play the game to have fun rather than to get a boner about meaningless stats)I remain an absolute monster flag capper though and will gladly die ten times in a row trying to get one . I am a great team player to have on your team even if my individual performance suffers.

I'm the Emile Heskey of Modern Warfare if you will . I do the dirty work that the prima donnas don't want to do.

Where angels fear to tread...You'll find me with a bag of wotsits and a smoke grenade.

I can play for ten hours solid and still remain consistently shit ! I just don't have the reactions and hand eye co-ordination to get a good KDR on this unless I camp , which bores the shit out of me . (I play the game to have fun rather than to get a boner about meaningless stats)I remain an absolute monster flag capper though and will gladly die ten times in a row trying to get one . I am a great team player to have on your team even if my individual performance suffers.

I'm the Emile Heskey of Modern Warfare if you will . I do the dirty work that the prima donnas don't want to do.

Where angels fear to tread...You'll find me with a bag of wotsits and a smoke grenade.

Mate, your efforts didn't go unnoticed the other night. I think your new nickname should be 'martyr' :P . Everytime a flag was captured 'Brumerican666' would pop up on my screen!

I like Domination, S+D, Kill Confimed..etc.. but it's all about the kills with me which is why I tend to play TDM more often than not, i'm not happy until I get my stealth bomber!! :evil:

Â