Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Think one of the big flaws - which every game aside from Black Ops pretty much has - is unlocking the Assassin perk at rank 27. With all the UAVs up and the minature sized maps, it takes the piss.

It's not exactly hard to reach rank 27 though.

I had a break from playing it for a few weeks, started playing it again last night for a bit. Out of all the COD games, this one is by far the worst for campers. It gets worse every time I play it. It really annoys me when I've got like 20 kills without dying then you get done over by someone sat there hiding. You respawn, go there again and the **** is still there. I'm half way through prestige 11 at the moment. I'm considering **** it off when I get to prestige 12. In a way, I wish I didn't bother paying the extra for elite. I really hope Black Ops 2 is better than this otherwise I'm done with COD.

Think one of the big flaws - which every game aside from Black Ops pretty much has - is unlocking the Assassin perk at rank 27. With all the UAVs up and the minature sized maps, it takes the piss.

It's not exactly hard to reach rank 27 though.

No it's not, still shouldn't have to spend a number of hours getting stupid deaths because the game doesn't allow you to defend yourself.

It's just not a good game. Maybe it's because I've not played it for so long, but I'm thinking MW2 is even better than this and that's pretty awful.

Could go back and Play BO, COD4 and WaW any day though.

The 2 new maps that have been released, Sanctuary and Foundation are both superb.

Haven't got them yet (I'm on PS3) I watched a couple of gameplay vids on youtube though and they do look alright to be fair.

For anyone that didn't already know, it's double xp all this weekend

Shows how much I play it that I only found this out now! The change to demolition I like if it's 1-1 after 2 rounds then there's a nuetral bomb site, much better than the team with the most kills getting to defend.

• 2 weeks later...
Rediscovered my addiction to Survival Co-Op mode, although I still seem to get partnered with the wanks who start shooting you instead of playing the game quite often.
They didn't expand that game enough IMO, more killstreaks, more control over your squad that you call in, make it 4 players not 2.

• 2 months later...

Infected is fun for a while. I thought Terminal was probably the best map on MW2 so that's a welcome return. I still find the main game, for the most part, impossible to play properly. Going for objectives seems pointless with the small maps and instakill.

Â