Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Had a good spell with the Type 95, was getting a bit frustrated losing out in one-on-one's though. I hadn't got round to unlocking it yet, but I can imagine the hybrid sight attachment makes the T95 ridiculously good.

Had a good spell with the Type 95, was getting a bit frustrated losing out in one-on-one's though. I hadn't got round to unlocking it yet, but I can imagine the hybrid sight attachment makes the T95 ridiculously good.
Put steady aim on it, at close ranges that hipfire can be a one burst kill.

Had a 30-1 Domination game where I picked the Type95 up, got a lot of kills I probably shouldn't have because that gun is too good. H had it not been an absolute walkover I would have got a lot more kills too. I like that your streaks can rebuild once you use them all, I had a second Pave Low waiting in one life but barely got it out in time.

I still watch YouTube games of this (sad, I know, but I dont have Sky TV) as it helps me keep my hand in while I am playing Skyrim. I have noticed that most YouTube commentators wont use the Type 95 because the community just complains they are playing on easy mode with an overpowered gun. Every Call of Duty game has one it seems, M16 in COD4, MP40 in World at War, UMP45 in MW2 and the FAMAS in Black Ops. I dont know if I agree that any of these weapons were truly overpowered except for the MP40 with clearly was, but is the Type 95 that good? In the brief time I have spent in multiplayer so far I know I cant beat it at range because the bursts are too powerful, but is it really that good at close range with hip fire too?

I still watch YouTube games of this (sad, I know, but I dont have Sky TV) as it helps me keep my hand in while I am playing Skyrim. I have noticed that most YouTube commentators wont use the Type 95 because the community just complains they are playing on easy mode with an overpowered gun. Every Call of Duty game has one it seems, M16 in COD4, MP40 in World at War, UMP45 in MW2 and the FAMAS in Black Ops. I dont know if I agree that any of these weapons were truly overpowered except for the MP40 with clearly was, but is the Type 95 that good? In the brief time I have spent in multiplayer so far I know I cant beat it at range because the bursts are too powerful, but is it really that good at close range with hip fire too?
It's almost identical to MW2's Famas, except it probably has a slightly better fire rate. And considering the guns on this are slightly toned down from MW2, the gun stands out a distance above the rest.

Put steady aim on it, at close ranges that hipfire can be a one burst kill.

Had a 30-1 Domination game where I picked the Type95 up, got a lot of kills I probably shouldn't have because that gun is too good. H had it not been an absolute walkover I would have got a lot more kills too. I like that your streaks can rebuild once you use them all, I had a second Pave Low waiting in one life but barely got it out in time.

Hmm, intriguing... I hadn't noticed this before. I wonder what happens when you combine steady aim with the T95's rapid fire attachment and kick ability? :twisted:

Popped over to ASDA Minworth at lunch and picked up an X-BOX 360 250gb with Forza 4 included ( I won't even take it out of the packet as I hate racing sims ). Also bought MW3 , a flat screen LCD TV and 3 months of X-Box live gold. As soon as I get it all hooked up I'll be on it like a car bonnet . :lol:

Popped over to ASDA Minworth at lunch and picked up an X-BOX 360 250gb with Forza 4 included ( I won't even take it out of the packet as I hate racing sims ). Also bought MW3 , a flat screen LCD TV and 3 months of X-Box live gold. As soon as I get it all hooked up I'll be on it like a car bonnet . :lol:

All of those goodies just before Christmas?! Tut tut.

Join Clan [VT] - "Victoria per nex multus, nisi vos es kurtsimonw (mico bastard)"

Victory through dying a lot, unless you're kurtsimonw (the flashy bastard)

By this, do you mean stick the letters "VT" onto your name via clan tag or is there an actual clan on Elite?

All of those goodies just before Christmas?! Tut tut.

A present from me to me. :D

By this, do you mean stick the letters "VT" onto your name via clan tag or is there an actual clan on Elite?

Just stick the letters. We're not organised/good enough to do all that candy-ass "proper" clan shite. We're much cooler than that. :thumb:

Â