Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Is it me or is it pretty much impossible to win Kill Confirmed games? I pretty much play Ground War (alternates between TDM, Domination and Kill Confirmed) exclusively and while I win a lot of TDM games and my fair share of domination games, I only win about 10-20% of Kill Confirmed games, regardless of how well I play and how many tags I collect. It's not even like my win/lose ratio is bad, as I have 20 more wins than losses.

Surely you have a 50/50 chance of winning Kill Confirmed? One of the two sides has to win!
You'd think so, but with me it's more like a 20/80 chance. Not even joking either. The silly thing is I'm really good at killing, hence why I do so well at TDM.

I'm really good at killing, hence why I do so well at TDM.

Well, it's always useful to be good at the only objective of the game. :lol:

The shotguns with extended mags are pretty good, I imagine it'd get pretty annoying if it becomes a wide spread thing though, so far I've ran into one person using them. Thankfully they're not really overpowered, though the striker may be slightly just because of it's fire rate. At close ranges it's a 1/2 hit kill, and at mid shotgun range it can still be a 1 if it's a clear hit. Then it's anywhere between 3 and 5 at longer ranges, it's strong enough that it means if you hit the first shot your next ones will land too because it will throw them off target.

The matchmaking annoys me, since I don't usually play in a party of any more than 2 you can get put in so many bad games where you have all but lost. My W/L was about 2.00, dropped to about 1.70 in a week.

Oh yeah, the matchmaking is shit. Nine times out of ten I'll be put into a game that's already started, and most of the time onto the losing team with no hope of winning. This has always been a problem on all the CoD games but its worst on this one.

Something that I've always found annoying when playing cod online. When you are half way through a game, you are winning then all of a sudden it will **** up (host migration etc) the game will end and it will go down as a loss on your stats even though your team was winning.

Something that I've always found annoying when playing cod online. When you are half way through a game, you are winning then all of a sudden it will **** up (host migration etc) the game will end and it will go down as a loss on your stats even though your team was winning.
Definitely this. The most annoying thing is that ONLY EVER happens when I'm winning.

Lots of cannon fodder. Lots and lots of cannon fodder.

Snipers make me laugh. Very few of the maps seem to suit sniping and any one of the Type 95, UMP and ACR are too lethal for quickscopers to get a shot off at close-range before they're toast.

Sniping in this game is about as viable as running around with a knife trying to stab everyone it might even be more effective..

The maps in this game are so anti sniper friendly its rediculous they may as well be removed

CQC noobfest

How many we got in the xbox clan now then? (bagsee being method man or the ghostface killah)

So far I think we've got...

You [Jamiespud] "Ghostface Killah"

Me [GarethRDR] "Bullet Bin"

Kurtsimonw [Kurtsimonw] "Deathdealer"

briggaman [Cobbs82] "Honey Badger"

Rino8 [Nath22] "Houdini"

Brumerican [brumerican666] "Bukkake"

With potentially these gents...

Oaks [GazOaks] "The Mystic"

troon_villan [pattyvillan] "Is it Assassin's Creed?"

How many we got in the xbox clan now then? (bagsee being method man or the ghostface killah)

So far I think we've got...

You [Jamiespud] "Ghostface Killah"

Me [GarethRDR] "Bullet Bin"

Kurtsimonw [Kurtsimonw] "Deathdealer"

briggaman [Cobbs82] "Honey Badger"

Rino8 [Nath22] "Houdini"

Brumerican [brumerican666] "The Damager"

With potentially these gents...

Oaks [GazOaks] "The Mystic"

troon_villan [pattyvillan] "Is it Assassin's Creed?"

It shall be a glorious honour to fight, and die, alongside such noble and gallant recruits

Â