The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

As much as I want McLeish to not be our manager any more - and I want it reeeeeeeeeal bad, believe me - I see no reason why he should resign and miss out on what he was contractually obliged to. If he did that, I wouldn't have more respect for him, I'd think he was a little daft. Let him go, but pay him off. If the club didn't want to pay him off, they shouldn't have appointed him on the contract they did. (Which of course thay shouldn't, but never mind.)

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were McLeish to be removed (Mr.Lerner does not 'sack' people in the true sense of the word), then I would expect the owner to be present, because, despite the accusations of some, he does not hide.

And the owner isn't here.

I know he is more than likely stirring shit up but when he said 'by Monday' did he mean today or before the spurs game?

Yeah, I first thought he meant after the Spurs game until it hit me that today was also Monday. Makes no sense to wait till then imo.

Maybe tuesday night was a defining moment for McLeish and after a chat with his wife has decided its not worth the hassle of trying to battle on. I wont be at all suprised if he goes by mutual consent with another nice little pay-off.

Fingers crossed.

There isnt a cat in hells chance we will sack him before the end of the season. Just think about it.

He wont go until we have played Norwich, hopefully so he can hand his office keys over to Paul Lambert.

The pressure must be kept up, this Sunday the roof needs to be lifted off making sure that Lerner and his useless cronies really get the message rammed down their throats as once this shite season ends then they might just think the worse is behind Mcleish.

If this ginger **** remains at VP next season then we will all suffer (again). My biggest worry is that Lerners hasn't got the balls to man up to his mistake and just allows this moron to continue on.

Shout, scream, bang whatever but keep the pressure up, let him know that we don't ever want to see his face at VP ever again!

Mcleish out day this Sunday!!!!!

He wasn't here when he was employed? So whats the difference!!

I don't know where your information is from but I can advise that the owner was present for the entire period of the negotiations of McLeish's appointment.

' If you haven't heard of Daniel Johnson, Derrick Williams, Jack Grealish or Samir Carruthers - all of whom were on the bench against Chelsea last month - you are not alone because none of them have started a Premier League game.'

LOL, Your a sky sports presenter, who supports hartlepool united.... Jack is 16 years old and got a squad number a day before he was on the bench for the first time.... Why should we expect you to know him ? :bonk:

I reckon the decision was made on Wednesday before the statement was released. Randy has probably said to him just keep us up and I'll pay up your contract in full.

If we get a point against Spurs he'll probably pack his bags.

' If you haven't heard of Daniel Johnson, Derrick Williams, Jack Grealish or Samir Carruthers - all of whom were on the bench against Chelsea last month - you are not alone because none of them have started a Premier League game.'

LOL, Your a sky sports presenter, who supports hartlepool united.... Jack is 16 years old and got a squad number a day before he was on the bench for the first time.... Why should we expect you to know him ? :bonk:

Would you expect anything else?

I'm looking forward to see "your kid" play but not under Mcleish!!!

They are concentrating on the next 2 games all this rubbish about him being sacked this morning even had a text saying I had put something on twitter ????

Not sure personally though now if he can survive whatever happens at the end of the season

Having a look at Villa odds (wanted to check relegation ones) and next Villa manager odds have Martinez 2/1 and 5/4 in places!! Seems very very short that, Lambert is at 8s...

Also in anticipation of 1000 pages.. hopefully the players will be sending this

champagne.jpg

Â