The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Ok, listen my understanding was once we are safe this will happen, which is fine

But not while we are in a scrap for a point or two

McLeish is gone anyway so just support the lads

Not much point after the Norwich game. VP will be empty.

However, everyone 'supports the lads' and read my last two posts.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McLeish is gone anyway so just support the lads

'the lads'

I think once you're earning more than 20k/week, you're no longer one of 'the lads'. You are a professional entertainer with utter contempt for the proletariat who pay your wages via their Sky subscription. This whole notion that players are fragile little pets who need constant praise and support I find a little bit silly. As if they are your peers in any sense.

It might feel nice to think that you have some sort of personal relationship with the players, or that you singing Villa Villa has a direct effect on how well the team plays, but I'm afraid it is a delusion.

And this idea of filling the stadium for the Spurs game - where did it come from? Let's give £30-40 to the club, that'll stick it to Randy. He'll be sickened when he sees that the stadium is almost full, rather than half empty and immediately sack McLeish. I'd suggest it was a marketing ploy, but I don't think anyone in Villa could pull something like this off.

I think Bruce will go to the Baggies. Mcliesh wont get another job in the PL.

I think Mcleish will do something similar to what O'Leary did after he **** up.

He'll disappear into obscurity then pop up as a TV pundit at some point before going off to manage some nobody club in the middle east.

We need to protest at Tottenham just to confirm to the board and media under no circumstances do we want him here next season. Its bullshit that it will affect the players they know its all against McLeish and half of them want him gone too anyway fact!

Someone on H&V just said one of their mates said MM said McLeish has gone. :lol:

Anyone know anything about this?

Err, yea... It's a load of shit....

Although we all wish it, It wouldn't make sense 2 games to go, there is just no point.

*secretly wishes it was indeed true*

Someone on H&V just said one of their mates said MM said McLeish has gone. :lol:

Anyone know anything about this?

Would MM be the same MM who told us last year that McLeish would not be our new manager?

Â