The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I really dread to think how some of our players have spent the last 3 days

According to a mate of mine who was at 'Spin' last night (a club night which I think is based in Sutton) Ciaran Clark was getting punched in the face by someone. Pretty promising.

I dare say trying to improve his heading skills.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that sums up McLeish for me is that if you speak to any Celtic fans about MON they love him and would welcome him back with open arms, If you ask any Rangers fans about McLeish, even though he won 7 trophies in 3 years not one of them would have him anywhere near Ibrox.

That says it all and yet he keeps bleating on about his success there!!! He always seems to gloss over the fact they all bloody well hate him :lol:

It's easy to say that, but in practice it;'s quite different. The Celtic fans who have posted on here over the last five years would present a rather different case. None of us believed them when we were challenging for top 4 (BEFORE MARCH!) and the team were doing well.

The Celtic fans said he was limited and a bottler, and that he would leave Villa in the same manner he left Celtic. Yes, it was publicised that he left Celtic to be with his wife who was ill, but no Celtic fans believe it. Make what you will of that.

You have to consider though a lot of Villa fans reckon he is limited and he is a bottler. And Celtic fans. Are we all wrong?

Don't think we'll see the banners at Wigan or Blackburn as the away fans are generally positive (albeit there was a you don't know what you're doing chant at st james's when Heskey came on)

Thus the banners will probably be out for the fulham home game

Don't think we'll see the banners at Wigan or Blackburn as the away fans are generally positive (albeit there was a you don't know what you're doing chant at st james's when Heskey came on)

Thus the banners will probably be out for the fulham home game

As long as they don't get confiscated :|

Meanwhile in England the more succesfull teams are playing football this weekend...
So Man Utd ain't successful?

Well, not this season, at least not compared to their usual standards. Out of both the CL and the FA-cup.

:cry:

We're not playing this weekend because our shit manager can't get his team to see out a 2-0 lead against one of the most mentally fragile teams in the league.

Were we playing ourselves then?

I'll bet it had been a draw.

We're not playing this weekend because our shit manager can't get his team to see out a 2-0 lead against one of the most mentally fragile teams in the league.

Were we playing ourselves then?

If we were playing ourselves it would have stayed 2-0 as both sides would be protecting what they had.

I don't understand how McLeish can get stick for the Arsenal game. Two ridiculous tackles in your own box and another brainfart of a goal within ten minutes of the restart would screw any manager over. The first half of that game we were really good.
Because we put in an excellent first half and then they just threw it all away. As manager he should be able to motivate his team to hold on to that lead. I wouldn't have minded so much if Arsenal had only scored two or if the goals had come late after a pummeling but we collapsed as soon as we walked out onto the field. Then when we did find ourselves losing we didn't really do much to try and get back into it.

If Gary McCallister can do it, why can't McLeish?

Â