The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Anyone watching Sunderland beating Arsenal AND holding onto the lead they've gained? I'd say their squad is no better than ours, but the difference is they have a manager who knows his arse from his elbow. It makes my piss boil that we're lumbered with McFuckoffbacktoSHAyouuselesswordremoved.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think we'll see the banners at Wigan or Blackburn as the away fans are generally positive (albeit there was a you don't know what you're doing chant at st james's when Heskey came on)

Thus the banners will probably be out for the fulham home game

Because 90% of them are smashed come kick off.

My god were shit. 2-0 Sunderland. You see McLeish, that's how its supposed to be done. Its called motivation. Although I never really liked MON, I bet he's laughing his bollocks off at us, with reason.

Its not the players, they are good enough. Its our **** shite manager.

nothing to do with the fact arsenal were terrible tonight and they came out fired up against us second half
Yet we weren't? We'd just played a blinder in the first half and were on the cusp of advancing into the next round of the cup. He should be able to get the team up for that.

Motivation-wise McLeish is one of the worst managers of all time.

I don't understand how McLeish can get stick for the Arsenal game. Two ridiculous tackles in your own box and another brainfart of a goal within ten minutes of the restart would screw any manager over. The first half of that game we were really good.

we didnt touch the ball for the first 20 or so minutes of that game. given had to make a couple of excellent saves and arsenal missed a few other good opportunities. then we decided to have a go and what do you know, we score some goals.

a smart manager would have ensured that we came out for the second half and gone for the jugular. arsenal are a weak team both physically and mentally, you get in their faces, you have a go and you can beat them. you sit back and allow them to play and unless you have an excellent defense you lose.

we do not have an excellent defense, its rubbish. however we do have some good attacking players. we do not have a team to sit back and defend, yet for some reason thats what the manager insists

I think today just makes our win at Chelsea and draw at home to Arsenal all the more average imo Those two teams have been average this season...but still much better than us...

When did we draw at home to Arsenal then?

There's been a few results that show our win against Chelsea wasn't as great as we first thought.

At the end of the day though its the negative performances / boring games which has been the real worry and cause for depression rather than our results

Nothing has changed since QPR were chanting boring boring villa at us the 4th game in

So, to sum up. McLeish gets to go on a boys jolly to America to look at a "model" at Cleveland Browns which has seen them consistently finish bottom of their division. The reason he's there is because he failed to motivate his team well enough, or to change the shape of the side, to sucessfully hold a 2-0 half time lead against a badly mis-firing Arsenal side. Villa have won, what is it? 6 from their 25 games this season went out of both cups early and currently lie 15th in a piss poor Premier Division where Swansea City, Norwich City are above us. What a fanfuckingtastic decision it was to appoint him. And yet, THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WILLING TO STICK UP FOR MCLEISH. Get real people.

So, to sum up. McLeish gets to go on a boys jolly to America to look at a "model" at Cleveland Browns which has seen them consistently finish bottom of their division. The reason he's there is because he failed to motivate his team well enough, or to change the shape of the side, to sucessfully hold a 2-0 half time lead against a badly mis-firing Arsenal side. Villa have won, what is it? 6 from their 25 games this season went out of both cups early and currently lie 15th in a piss poor Premier Division where Swansea City, Norwich City are above us. What a fanfuckingtastic decision it was to appoint him. And yet, THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WILLING TO STICK UP FOR MCLEISH. Get real people.
People only hate him because of where he came from...

:lol:

Â