The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I'm so excited. I just want to reload my 2015 game of Football Manager, find out which team McLeish is managing, then 'add new manager' to replace him. Just so I can see the words 'McLeish sacked!'

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RunRickyRun and Mendi seem to be the same person, they both said exactly the same thing and both have stated the obvious..

Of course he will either be sacked or stay on...thanks for letting us know that information!

I am in no way capable of debating what kind of job McLeish will get from now on or even let out the slightest bit of celebratory sounds before the sacking of his is confirmed. The blow would simply be too big if it somehow wasn't to happen after all.

Please, all good forces. Please.

Ian Abrahams

@Moose_talkSPORT

McLeish has left Villa

Jay Averill ‏ @villaboy72

@Moose_talkSPORT Left Aston Villa to go to the shops? or 'left' Aston Villa to be replaced by a better model?

Im hoping that the other useless tosser Peter Grant will get the chop as well

We need a completely fresh slate get rid of all the staff McLeish has brought in let Lambert bring his own staff apparently that Culverhouse his assistant is really good as well

The Birmingham job could be available soon if Houghton leaves, perhaps he can go back and finish the job of being their bestest ever manager! :D

Ray Houghton?

Â