The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Imagine if we didn't get rid of him now. His position was untenable before today, now they've suspended betting on him leaving Villa. He's got to go. Some people in the media would look mighty retarded if he is manager of our club next season.

We would also lose about 6k fans from suicide.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume Faulkner is keeping his job

I do hope not.

If Lerner is admitting the error of his ways (including his tendency to appoint people he likes rather than people that have experience and can do the job) then Faulkner needs to be removed (or at least pushed sideways/downwards) and we need a proper CEO who understands £100 million t/o (or thereabouts) niche branded leisure businesses.

We should also get rid of that cretin Robin Russell, the FD. Again, if Lerner wanted the club to run with a sustainable wage bill (which is my understanding of his aim from the start) then it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to look at the size of squad we have and need and add up the wage bill and make sure that this fits within the financial parameters that the club should be operating within.

It would also be good to have someone on the board who understands the business of football!

Out with Randy's cronies, in with a new team that are fit for purpose. This sychophant lover won't have the balls to do that though.

if this is true i will be honest and say that this will always be the best day of my life even if i get married or have kids

btw when was the twitter feed taken off the o/s?

It got taken down when people were putting comments like "i wish McLeish would smack himself round the face with his ginger cock the ginger faced gibbon"

if this is true i will be honest and say that this will always be the best day of my life even if i get married or have kids

btw when was the twitter feed taken off the o/s?

It got taken down when people were putting comments like "i wish McLeish would smack himself round the face with his ginger cock the ginger faced gibbon"

Cannot see this being to discuss anything other than terminating his contract. It was a poor season but surely plans for next season would not need to be discussed the day after the season has ended.

His out and his known for a while I suspect.

I'm on my lunch at work, but I've had to come back to my desk to keep an eye on VT because my phone's '3G' internetl won't load Villa Talk!!!!

Sky Sports said Randy is not in UK.

Something that thy got from VT :)

The way that rumours are moving today, it does lend weight to the theory that his departure was all thrashed out during the week of the Bolton game.

Well I really really hope that he has gone for good. Go poison some other club McGutless.But I am not going to celebrate untill its official.

**** off you spineless jellyfish, we don"t need people like you around here contaminating everything you touch.

RunRickyRun and Mendi seem to be the same person, they both said exactly the same thing and both have stated the obvious..

Of course he will either be sacked or stay on...thanks for letting us know that information!

RunRickyRun and Mendi seem to be the same person, they both said exactly the same thing and both have stated the obvious..

Of course he will either be sacked or stay on...thanks for letting us know that information!

Â