The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcleish sounds desperate, it seems he is more concerned on saving his reputation so he can get another job. I will be shocked if he is still here by the end of next week.

Not this shit again, Is Lerner going to talk to Fergie about AM again?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4311565/Alex-McLeish-has-got-Alex-Fergusons-backing-as-he-holds-showdown-talks-with-Aston-Villa-owner-Randy-Lerner.html

I know the sun can't be a good souce of news, but I wish SAF would just get his nose out of AVFC.

no quotes from fergie there at all. at the very worst, it was eck chatting to him and fergie doing his best not to make him feel too bad. i doubt it was anything he expected to get into the media

not sure why fergie's getting so much shite for something mcleish said while desperately trying to make himself look better

Seeing as he rates him so highly McLeish really should leave us immediately so he can concentrate fully on preparing for being Fergie's eventual successor.

I wonder if Fergie would still think our squad was relegation standard if we still had the Djemba twins?

Apart from multiple other reasons, AM simply has to go.

I could almost (but not quite) forgive him for poor results and poor football. But talking about "The Theatre of Dreams" and "Elite Clubs" is 100% unforgivable imo.

Yes, we know that some clubs are bigger than ours at the moment. It is your job to build our club so that Villa are and elite club and VP is a theatre of dreams. If you talk as though you have no hope of competing, what is the point? Go.

Im nearly 100% sure he will go after the norwich game.

I just had a dreadful thought... What about if McLeish convince's RL to give him another season, and uses the darren bent injury as an excuse..I dont think words could not describe how distraught I would be. I can't go through another season of this, Please Randy make it end. Enough torture.

There's not even half an hour between these two posts. Are you bipolar?

Apart from multiple other reasons, AM simply has to go.

I could almost (but not quite) forgive him for poor results and poor football. But talking about "The Theatre of Dreams" and "Elite Clubs" is 100% unforgivable imo.

Yes, we know that some clubs are bigger than ours at the moment. It is your job to build our club so that Villa are and elite club and VP is a theatre of dreams. If you talk as though you have no hope of competing, what is the point? Go.

Exactly. And his "Did you expect me to win the league?"

No, we expected you to try and win each game and actually succeed at it at least more than 7 out of 38 times.

Im nearly 100% sure he will go after the norwich game.

I just had a dreadful thought... What about if McLeish convince's RL to give him another season, and uses the darren bent injury as an excuse..I dont think words could not describe how distraught I would be. I can't go through another season of this, Please Randy make it end. Enough torture.

There's not even half an hour between these two posts. Are you bipolar?

To be fair that's how I feel at the moment, one minute I'm convinced there is no way he could stay but then another minute dread sets in and think 'well we did hire him in the first place, with him having a similar record previously'.........I need help or next week to come earlier and that message that he's gone somehow happens.....

the fact that it will be 7 wins in 38 games after today boggles the mind...

its a miracle that we haven't been relegated this year...

any other year and we would be gone...

we are very very lucky...

if he's not **** off by Wednesday surely we're stuck with him for another season

McLeish's comments surely indicate that he will be gone. Sounds so desperate to not make himself look like a failure in the eyes of everyone else. Nothing he can say will change the perception of Villa fans. He knows that too. To the rest of the world he needs to make himself look like the victim.

Â