The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said Big John, Quinn is just an ignorant scouser who hates the Villa anyway. Mc Leish is hoping for a big pay off, no way will he want to stay at Villa, it is down to the club to agree a severance package with hm & Grant.

Mickey Quinn is fat ignorant scouse dullard who used to play for Coventry Vermin... Now that's all you need to know about that attitudinal pug-faced buffoon. He was a tw@ back then, and is a tw@ now. Period.

Paul F and Eck - now come on, agree mutually to end this horror show.

Pressed on his future, the former Scotland boss said: "I anticipate still being here next season, yes.

"It's not something I have even thought about. You are speculating, it's all hypothetical."

:shock:

"I have emailed Paul, he's away on business just now and I have asked when we can sit down next week. He says he is back and available from Monday all next week."

:wink:

The slightly concerning thing about that is don't you think if the club planned to rid us of this useless clot they would have made a definite plan to meet. Just emailing and faulkner responding that he is available Monday and all week does not sound to me like the club making plans to get shot

McLeish is going nowhere

what makes you think that?

he will clear out the old guard and build his own team in the summer. he will then be given a chance with his own team. As long as he trims the wage bill down by around £20m Lerner will be happy.

everybody said Lerner would not appoint him before last season but he did. now everybody thinks Lerner will sack him, he wont

I also have this in the back of my mind but don't like to think about it :(

Lerner loves him, the pundits love him, SAF loves him hence we are stuck with him

Keep the faith he'll be gone, Lerner simply cannot afford the loss of revenue.

Of course the media will dress it up as the fans forced him out because he managed Blues but who the **** cares if he has gone

Agree 100% with Harry, as long as he is gone they can blame the **** pope for all I care!

Wont believe it until he's OOTSAFTC (outoftheshirtawayfromtheclub) **** hate this prick.

Some reports suggest we've sold barely over 5,000 STs to date

If correct that will definitely mean Lerner has to change things he simply cannot give him another year

If that's true I find it amazing that there are that many people with either more money than sense or haven't got the brain capacity to find something better to spend their money on.

Lerner will only react to heavy financial losses. Season ticket renewals give him a mandate to carry on with McLeish.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that a business won't stop supplying an inferior product if there are mugs that will continue to buy it.

If that's true I find it amazing that there are that many people with either more money than sense or haven't got the brain capacity to find something better to spend their money on.

Lerner will only react to heavy financial losses. Season ticket renewals give him a mandate to carry on with McLeish.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that a business won't stop supplying an inferior product if there are mugs that will continue to buy it.

More money than sense?

"Brain capacity"?

"Mugs"?

I support my team, and will continue to do so. I'm not a **** fair weather fan. I also want the same seats as last year. McLeish will be gone soon and I'll be all set for a new season with a new gaffer.

If that makes me a "mug" so be it

Don`t know why people listen to these idiotic radio shows. And if you do why take it so seriously?

Why would i choose to listen to somebody i don`t like , who has no clue about villa tell me their opinion on villa on my radio in my house?

Simple solution, flick a switch and turn it off. Its white noise.

More money than sense?

"Brain capacity"?

"Mugs"?

I support my team, and will continue to do so. I'm not a **** fair weather fan. I also want the same seats as last year. McLeish will be gone soon and I'll be all set for a new season with a new gaffer.

If that makes me a "mug" so be it

I support my team and will continue to do so therefore I guess you were referring to someone else.

I am not a fair weather fan as I have had a season ticket for a number of years and have been down VP in all weathers therefore I guess you were referring to someone else.

If McLeish is gone soon then I, and probably thousands of others, will renew season tickets quite quickly and get the same seats as last year.

What I won't do is help to drag Villa down even further by financially supporting a failing product.

Mickey Quinn on talkSPORT...

"I really can't see Alex McLeish at Aston Villa next season. Nobody deserves that kind of abuse from the fans just because you come from the club over the road."

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Stupid **** scouse prick. If McLeish was appointed manager of Liverpool over the summer he'd go ballistic and start churning out all the shit stats McLeish has attained this season.

The ridiculous thing is he's hardly even got that much abuse.

10 minutes of abuse in the 35th game of the season when we're three points off relegation. At least some journalists realise this, not dickheads like Quinn.

I listen to talkshite for the comedy value that's all they know about as much as we do.

One thing for certain is that mcleish seems like he has absolutely no idea what's going to happen next week his comments yesterday he seems to be begging for his job or another.

Pull ur finger out mr Faulkner and get rid

I'm surprised no one is wondering what Faulkner is doing away on business through the last game of the season. Interviewing perhaps??

There was a credible post stating that Faulkner was in the U.S. meeting with the owner. We have focused in the past on the owner's regular visits to Birmingham, but it is highly plausible that sometimes Villa people are required to visit the owner.

Forget Quinn he is of no consequence.

What is making my piss boil is McLeish burying everybody else to cover for his own complete inadequacy, real "nice bloke" stuff that eh, **** twunt. Oh you managed to finish above the Blackburn Globetrotters with only one of the best keepers, highest scoring £25m strikers, smattering of internationals and £20m quid at your disposal. Well congratfuckinglations, I'll let you know when the open top bus is ready.

I'm surprised no one is wondering what Faulkner is doing away on business through the last game of the season. Interviewing perhaps??

Well there was that bloke on Vital Villa - who claimed to have had a conversation with Nikki Keys and she said that Randy are Paul are in the US having discussions of how to ensure villa have a better season next season. The bloke on Vital was left with the impression that Mcleish was going to be sacked.

now it transpires that faulkner was indeed in the us - so that element of the tales stack up.

I must admit I am not confident this morning though.

Â