The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I can't beleive how gullable people are on here. I spot a post which is assuming McCleish has either been sacked or will be very shortly. So I have a look back to see where this has come from, and it turns out some idiot imposter on Twitter has been spouting some rubbish and 50% of you believe it and start talking like it's fact. I know people are desperate but, come on, really.

Agreed!! Lets stick to the facts for now, I've already had enough dissapointment from Villa Park this season!!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hpoing we get at least a point against Spurs. McLeish will be aiming for that to, meaning he will **** it up immensely and we will lose 3-0.

So true mate,

Isn't it horrible though that us fans are actually hoping we get a point (at home) to a team low in the form table (Spuds).

This is a game that a year or so ago, we would be quite easily looking to grab 3 points as a given...

It is all AM's fault!!

I'm sorry but what?!

Maybe not last year but pretty much every year before that. And hopefully soon again.

Err it seems the red mist of hatred towards AM sometimes turns our sunglasses into a healthy shade of rose. We have only beaten the spuds twice (2007/2008 home game, 2008/2009 away) in 12 games. Spuds have won 5 of those....

I would still have said that, despite your stats above, that we would go into a game against Spurs, at home, playing for and confident that we could get 3 points out of it and that the game was winnable..

Nowadays, that is not the case..

If he's got any sense, he should walk before he's pushed.
Any sense? If he walks he loses all of his unpaid contract money. If he gets pushed he gets paid. That's about £4m quid. Something tells me he won't be voluntarily walking any time soon.

If he's got any sense, he should walk before he's pushed.
Any sense? If he walks he loses all of his unpaid contract money. If he gets pushed he gets paid. That's about £4m quid. Something tells me he won't be voluntarily walking any time soon.

Exactly BOF. I know what I'd do in his situation.

He's an affable nice bloke and decent - ask anyone in football. It was just a crazy appointment, which was doomed to fail from the off.

The buck stops with the owner IMHO and he will now have to sort it out.

If/when McLeish does go.... then Lerner needs to listen to people within the club, take advice from people outside the club if necessary and listen to the fans over the next appointment.

Unfortunately one of the biggest gripes the Brown's fans have against him as an owner, is that he appoints gash coaches! Maybe he needs to learn from that and leave the decision to someone else.

As seen on Twitter....

AVFCMysteryMan

There will be NO further delay if he is not out Monday I am talking shit and unfollow me but he is sacked Monday #avfc

Just to clear up on this guy, before AM got the job he was spouting stuff about Moyes.. when AM got the job he tweeted saying he was a bluenose all along at SOTV etc..

Congrats guys, 200 pages of moaning about Mcleish, 600 of going round and round in circles, 100 of pure hatred and topped off with 100 of hopeful speculation just for good measure.

im 99.99% sure McLeish will be gone after the Norwich game, and we can end this era.. And start fresh in the summer with a new manager, new players and a more positive view for the season ahead, this season was doomed from when they announced AM as manager, I just hope they dont screw up again and actually hire the right man for the job this time round.

Â