The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither is losing 4 home games out of the last 5. We've already lost the same amount from last season and that was when we were in a true transition (no pre season, 2 caretakers, massive injury crisis, adapting to positive football)

Fans are too soft towards McLeish at the moment. No where near the venom Houllier got. Why is that? Yeah, Houllier was bad, but McLeish takes it to another level.

regardless of who the manager is or our league position, the chairman should be crossing the managers hand with a briefcase of money, we all know that if you dont spend, you go backwards, spend a little will keep you stale, spending alot will progress

imo, id say £15m-£20m in jan windows and £20m-£30m in the summer windows

(hope randy doesnt have a heart attack reading this)

Neither is losing 4 home games out of the last 5. We've already lost the same amount from last season and that was when we were in a true transition (no pre season, 2 caretakers, massive injury crisis, adapting to positive football)

Fans are too soft towards McLeish at the moment. No where near the venom Houllier got. Why is that? Yeah, Houllier was bad, but McLeish takes it to another level.

agree with you entirely onlyone

Houllier lost the fans with his first press conference and then that got worse with Anfield debacle

Tonight felt like a step backwards with McLeish after the good performance against Arsenal.

Sure we were pretty solid defensively, but we looked poor going forward. Had one great chance and a couple of half chances, and barely tried to pass the ball. More interested in hoofing the ball into the channels.

McLeish at the end tried to claim we would have had more success if we had more finesse in the final third. Great comment coming from the man who played Emile Heskey ahead of Ireland and Bannan. No wonder we lacked finesse.

McLeish keeps talking utter bullshit.

A draw away to Stoke is never a bad result - however he spent most of 2nd half shouting at ppl to get back and served up yet another predictably diabolical to watch football match.

We are regressing under this clown make no mistake.

Genuinely fear the longterm damage this bloke will do.

In isolation a good point but in the context of our season yet more dire shite that simply isn't good enough.

Two shots on target, yet again not a single one in the first half and that to me is simply unacceptable.

That the defence was better today says as much if not more about Stoke than it does about us.

This man will do so much damage to our club yet the fools who employed him will continue to leave him in charge. People say give him time, it is the thought of him being given time that scares me the most.

Half way through the season and we've got 20 points.

McLeish out.

In isolation a good point but in the context of our season yet more dire shite that simply isn't good enough.

Two shots on target, yet again not a single one in the first half and that to me is simply unacceptable.

That the defence was better today says as much if not more about Stoke than it does about us.

This man will do so much damage to our club yet the fools who employed him will continue to leave him in charge. People say give him time, it is the thought of him being given time that scares me the most.

Half way through the season and we've got 20 points.

McLeish out.

Completely agree.

I still cannot understand on any level why our board were so stupid in first place.

Draw at Stoke will always be a decent result but like you have outlined above the pure crapness of McLeish is so glarringly obvious to everyone it is getting ridiculous and almost parody type level.

The game was there for thetaking if we had any takers......... starting with the manager!

Could say that for most of the way games we've played. With a more forward thinking manager, we could've beaten Fulham on the opening day,Sunderland, QPR and also Swansea aswell.

The key for me is the Swansea game. We need a win and a good performance in that one as Swansea will come and play and that will give us space.

Not win that and McLeish will rightly get plenty of stick.

Â