The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we'll finish 17th because it would be a total disaster, but we would still remain in the league. That should get rid of McLeish. There's no way the same amount of fans will go next season if he's still here.

The only problem is we'll have to rely on the board getting the next appointment right. That's another barrier right there.

Dunno, I get the impression it would take relegation to get rid of McLeish, and even then I'm not so sure. I'm certainly not wishing for that though.

Never know, maybe those takeover rumours are true? If they are, I think it's very unlikely the new owners would keep McLeish as manager.

Either Clark or Cuellar at CB, with Lichaj or Herd at RB.

Lichaj and Herd are both injured, Clark would likely of got bullied at CB last night.

We kept a clean sheet against the team that scores from the most set pieces whilst we are the team that concedes the most set pieces. I dont understand why people are moaning.

Clark could have played CB.

Collins had another poor game. Clark did what he could in CM but no surprise we didn't score when we have a CB playing CM and Heskey in the team.

Clark would have got destroyed in defence like he did vs carroll last year. also who do you play midfield instead of Clark? Bannan

Stoke kept a clean sheet aswell.

Let's get excited that we're on target for 40 points.

But thats a totally different point to the one you originally stated about a poor team selection when it wasnt.

A lot of people on here were suggesting Clark should play in midfield and with him at CB last night its more of a possibility he would have been bullied more than Collins.

in all fairness, considering we kept a clean a clean sheet, we cant moan about the defense, even though collins played

its the attacking that was non existant, whether bent, or gabby, or both are out, we do not need heskey at all in any way, shape or form, ye he might have 1 shot or 2 on or off target, but strikers are paid to shoot, its just that he cant score at the end of it

with only bent or gabby, just play 2 attacking midfielders behind him, petrov/ireland/bannan/gardner

this alone would be more constructive than playing heskey

When you have a clueless and completely inept manager at the helm who 90-95% of the fans want gone (and never wanted in the first place) and are consistently going for draws and sliding down the table I fail to see how that's not a mess.

Â