X Factor 2011

andykeenan

Two things here,

The look on my girlfriends face when she said Fife was a dump (my GF's a fifer) was priceless.

Secondly, What the hell is with all the crying, I just don't comprehend it. Because she said she loved her nana?

It's not even like her nana's dead or anything. People keep saying to me it made them cry. What the hell is wrong with you???

I still watch it because I haven't got anything better to do (should change soon) but it's absolutely terrible. The 'best' singers are actually extremely 'average' and all the judges are absolutely shit.

Their sob stories are getting worse and worse, seriously, they need to lift their game. Look at this guys sob story, excellent:

Absolute shit.

That was **** pathetic POB. My houseguest who is from Iraq said that I was a shit for saying that he was going for the sympathy vote. He took it as a personal insult. I **** hate X Factor. The sound of the crowd clapping and cheering makes my blood boil

That was **** pathetic POB. My houseguest who is from Iraq said that I was a shit for saying that he was going for the sympathy vote. He took it as a personal insult. I **** hate X Factor. The sound of the crowd clapping and cheering makes my blood boil

What? I'm saying that's a proper sob story, not like our crappy one's, where their puppy died and their singing it for him. Wasn't saying he was going for a sympathy vote but just meant that's a geniune sob story (not the guy's fault, he didn't enter to do that)

I think I wrote it wrong ..

Jade Richards Scottish girl from Fife was very good....she sang that rendition of Adele's Someone Like you beautifully ...was very haunting.

Apparently she fluffed the first song but producers cut that from the show!

I marked out (to coin a phrase) the year the guy with the Afro name dropped Gummo and then sang Orbison's magnificent Crying. I haven't watched it since that year - think that was 2 years ago now

I actually thought the show had respectability when auditions were behind closed doors, people like Leona Lewis were told "great at times, sometimes a little off, lots of potential" ...any average singer now, it's "Oh my God, that's the most amazing thing I've ever heard, ever. I'm crying just thinking about how amazing that was" and then they send the shit people through, "for some reason, i really liked that, omg!!!"

Yes I did like it at one point, now it's terrible. Including the judges. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Was made to sit through a bit of the other day. I was so angry I left the room. Basically taking the p*ss out a woman with obvious learning difficulties. Why show her audition on the show? By all means if she wanted to sing, let her, but FFS, don't then show her up even more by broadcasting it to the nation! Just so they can go, "Oh look how kind the judges are to the nutter, even though she's a nutter. Haha aren't mental people funny?!"

i'm liking Gary Barlow as a judge.

are you serious? Apart from being the dullest person on the planet, on the show last night thee was a skinny 16 year old doing a shite version of the Aerosmith classic "I don't want to miss a thing", Gary thought it was better than the original.... Seriously, what a **** nob (Gary that is)

Â