X Factor 2011

andykeenan

I must admit it is my guilty pleasure.

What I find annoying is the judges putting through talentless wannabes (Goldie) just for the entertainment factor.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the inactivity of this thread indicative of the programmes dip in popularity this year or is still impossible to go into a UK office on a Monday morning without all the sad bastards discussing it like it's the most important thing in the world.

Is the inactivity of this thread indicative of the programmes dip in popularity this year or is still impossible to go into a UK office on a Monday morning without all the sad bastards discussing it like it's the most important thing in the world.

this thread has been quiet because it started a couple of weeks early this year. The main X Factor shows start from this weekend, thats when this thread usually kicks off.

I'm really not liking this new format with just one act between each ad break, and a huge build up with them leaving their house and stuff. The car crash element to the early shows was the bit I liked

Saw a stat last week. IN the previous week's episode, more than twice as much time was spent showing adverts as was spent showing people sing.

X Factor used to be good with the intimate auditions where you could laugh at the awful people, and tip your cap to the talented ones (but mostly laugh at the awful people)

It always got shit when everyone was actually good and it was the live shows.

Now that the whole show is that format it just isn't entertaining anymore.

Obviously for some people it is, I can only speak for myself.

I normally get forced into watching the x factor but this year even that hasn't worked.

Last night I had 2 mates round for a drink and they both insisted that the music and boxing had to take a back seat so they could watch the x factor, I wasn't happy at all and just can't see what the attraction with this programme is, a few years ago when you had people like leona Lewis on it yeah hut this lot are just a talentless bunch of freaks.

Tonight's evictions, according to me, in the unikely event anyone gives a damn

The young girl who opened the show

they guy with the guitar

soldier boy

the fat slags

there's good money to be made on an accumulator here, I think.

Two out of four so far.....still on.....

I didn't put the bet on, but I agree with West I was very confident because every one was a gimme.

For instance the young girl couldn't stay because Janet and Misha were nailed on, and in the judges comments Gary told Kelly he'd quit the show if she didn't put Sophie through (not that I'm saying he would have). The young girl was just the only one left.

ffs, talent less waste of air time, all the pouting and soul searching with the beautiful background and the dramatic music implying inpending doom makes me prey for a stray nuclear attack.

Not one of these artists....is worth jack shit to me. it makes me so angry to think proper artsist have to sit back and watch these gimps on prime time tv.....

Â