Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Don't forget guys our owners think this guy is the man to take us forward.

Not qutie right, he thinks he's the man to lower expectations, and the man who will quite happily try and make do by doing things on the cheap.

Exit stratgey, anyone?

Awful first half, but thankfully the scoreline is not out of sight. Let's see what Big 'Eck can conjure up in his team talk!

If he has any bollocks he will go 4-4-2 and take off NZogbia off and have a go.

I fear he is more likely to take Bent off for Herd or something dull like that.

I hope McLeish introduces his forward line to the rest of the team, that would be a start.

Dire, just what I expected from this dick. Keep your defense, whats the point if the rest of the team dont appear to know each other.

Threaders, what are we, four games in. If this guy is in this job at Christmas it will be a joke.

why am i going to newcastle next week i dont know...

i will go and 'see for myself' as faulkner asked me, and that will be me done for the season, i simply can't spend the majority of spare money i have watching this shit.

Don't forget to take a book.

yeah!!! The 81'/82' European cup winning story.....it might cheer you up.

cannot believe we are losing to a team with no strikers....

if we are this defensive with strikers on the pitch can you imagine if we put out a team of 6 midfielders?

we would absolutely slaughtered....

well done Moyes for making it work

and as someone said earlier... the team of players we have cannot play to Bents strengths....that went with the sale of Young and Downing....

what bunch of **** retards of a board buy a 24m hitman only to sell the only people who will give him the service

clueless

This has probably been the worst half of football I have seen from Villa in the last 5 years. Absolutely shocking half. How Everton arent 4-0 up..

Weve played much MUCH worse than this in the past 5 years

Petrov is absolutely woeful.

And has been for some time.

Well, at least you lot can have a beer or something at half time. All I've got to look forward to is a nurse coming round to give me an injection into my stomach :(

To be honest, that sounds like considerably more fun than watching the second half

Sorry, Petrov's been alright for me but Delph is having a nightmare. We need to hang onto the ball and stop playing long balls as soon as we get it. We are giving them way too much space.

I'm usually one to find positives but apart from Bannan who has been tidy, they have all been terrible, including Bent who's first touch goes further than a Jean Makoun pass!

why am i going to newcastle next week i dont know...

i will go and 'see for myself' as faulkner asked me, and that will be me done for the season, i simply can't spend the majority of spare money i have watching this shit.

Don't forget to take a book.

forget taking a bloody book mate, ill be bringing my pillow instead