Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Given

Hutton Collins Dunne Warnock

Petrov

Jenas Delph

N'Zogbia Bent Agbonlahor.

Allow Delph and Jenas both to get forward and support the front line.

I don't see a huge difference in terms of how O'Neill and McLeish set up and organisation, this is the formation that has always served us so well under O'Neill (Barry/Sidwell/Young/Milner) instead (Jenas/Delph/N'Zogbia/Gabby)(criminally underused) gives us stability in the centre and brilliant pace on the break.

That's what I'd do anyway.

Really interested to see how we line up for this one. Would be a shame to see Delph drop back out, but I suspect that this is what will happen.

Anyway, in an ideal world, I'd play the following team:

Given

Petrov - Dedicated holding midfielder (which won't happen, because if anything, he's been the more attacking of the central mids this year)

Delph Jenas

Gabby Bent NZogbia

Would like to see Bannan play, but as always with Goodison Park, this will be a massive midfield battle requiring a bit more steel.

Really interested to see how we line up for this one. Would be a shame to see Delph drop back out, but I suspect that this is what will happen.

Given

Petrov - Dedicated holding midfielder (which won't happen, because if anything, he's been the more attacking of the central mids this year)

Delph Jenas

Gabby Bent NZogbia

Would like to see Bannan play, but as always with Goodison Park, this will be a massive midfield battle requiring a bit more steel.

Id go with that mate, i think Delph and Jenas could turn out to be a decent little partnership.

Given

Albrighton Jenas Delph N'Zogbia

Bent Agbonlahor

I'll tell you what, if Eck can get them motivated and concentrating, that's not a bad team.

I'd give Petrov the first half and tell him to bust a gut because regardless of whatever, he's switched for Albrighton at half time.

Same with Gabby and Heskey, but then I'd leave Gabby on unless he literally passed out.

Given

Delph Jenas

Gabby Bent NZogbia

Id go with that mate, i think Delph and Jenas could turn out to be a decent little partnership.

Thats how I would go, would love to see Ireland pull his finger out and then have Ireland in for Delph but the odds on Ireland putting in any effort in are about as good as the odds on me getting a BJ from Eva Mendes :lol:

I think he will go with...

......................Given.....................

Hutton.....Collins....Dunne...Warnock

N'Zog......Petrov.....Jenas.....Gabby

..............Heskey........................

........................Bent.................

Score 1-1 with Bent getting on the scoresheet.

Edit: There may be a chance Jenas will not start this one, in which case it will be Delph in his place at the kick off.

.........................GIVEN.........................

HUTTON...COLLINS....DUNNE...WARNOCK

N'ZOGBIA..JENAS..PETROV..AGBONLAHOR

........................IRELAND.......................

..........................BENT..........................

Given

Agbonlahor Heskey Petrov Delph N'Zogbia

Bent

away win 0-1 (Heskey on 59)

Im pretty sure your right with the team there mate. Would love Bannan to be in there in front of Heskey but I think we can forget about any flair with Mcshit in charge.

UTV