• Petrov
    • Delph
    • N'Zogbia
    • Collins
    • Dunne
    • Warnock
    • Given

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:0b69f25871][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:0b69f25871]Aston Villa[mcol][mcol color=#dd9900:0b69f25871]Wolves

[/table]

0-0 i know everyone will say we should be beating teams like wolves but not anymore wolves have improved and we have declined. we had the better chances but both sides really didnt want to lose. good 2nd half if we play like that i think i will be happy.

10x better than when we played them last year at home

yawn

70% of our attacking came from hoof ball

some will pretend it didnt but it did

hoof it up and fight for the 2nd ball

we played some decent football for around 10 minutes in the second half before it went back to loft it in the air for heskey

boring and not even getting desirable results

same lame people will say its great as per normal

i say what i have seen without some childish agenda of defending the club at all costs no matter how much of a prick it makes you look.

when we play well i acknowledge it when we hoof it up then why would you be so stupid to pretend it didnt happen?

Cue all the optimistic fairies telling us we kept a clean sheet?!?!11oneone.

We drew goal less at home with Bent, N'Zogbia, Gabby and Heskey. The tactics aren't good enough. We would have won if we had Hughes under the helm. **** you Randy.

Given - 7, commanded his area well and a couple of good clearances from corners

Warnock 6, much the same as Dunne

Dunne - 6, did what was required but shit distribution

Collins - 6, HOOOOOOOOOF

Herd - 7, did okay, few errors, took one hell of a battering from the post (not sure why he was MOTM though)

Agbonlahor - 8, impressed me today, some good crossing and was our only real threat all game

Petrov - 5, just not quick enough both mentally and physically

Delph - 7, getting into some good positions and actually keeping the ball

N'Zogbia 4, though he was useless and he really REALLY didn't look like he wanted to be there at all

Heskey - 7, he was good but should have been taken off after about 60 minutes. He just got too tired

Bent - 6, wasn't really in the game (although largely not his fault)

Dire football. We have some decent individuals in the side, but you have to give yourself half a chance by appointing a decent manager. We displayed all the traints outlined in the manual of crap British management on show there today (from both sides). An obsession with early balls, an over emphasis on using individuals physical prowess to exploit the opponent rather than team play. First time I've seen us play, disappointing.

A number of chances but not great chances, no surprise seeing as we let go our two best creative players. Defense looked a little shaky but held firm, not sure whether that was due to quality of the opposition or our defence. Great game from Gabby, and I'm still liking the look at the potential of Delph

same lame people will say its great as per normal

i say what i have seen without some childish agenda of defending the club at all costs no matter how much of a prick it makes you look.

Why so eager to post about other posters?

This is a discussion forum. We must have different views. That is positive.

Â