Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully we can pick up all 3 points but Wolves are no mugs as they proved by inflicting one of the worst moments (of many) of last season at VP in March.

I want to keep Makoun but I don't think this is the game to have him in there, I actually think we should play the same side who started the last two league games, with Heskey in there to match the strength in the Wolves side.

So:

Given

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Delph Petrov

Nzog Heskey Gabby

Bent

Czechlad I agree but to be honest Heskey has been in worse form lol.

I hope that Albrighton can come on and do something to, get his confidence back up.

Hope to see more bums on seats this time despite being an early kick off, I'll be there in K4 row 33 again to cheer the lads on!

Same team as against Blackburn please.

Wolves away is always tricky but we should be looking for a win really.

EDIT: Didn't realise this one is at home. Could be a tough game and I can remember two recent games vs Wolves at home were we were dreadful.

Lets face it anything less than three points and we'll all be disappointed.

same starting 11 as first two games. I think bannan coming on as an impact sub around the 65 minute mark regardless of the score will be effective because he gives the team a different dynamic which is harder to play against as the other team tires.

Wolves will be confident but i'm backing us to win by a goal.

I don't think we will win this one so predicting a draw but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

We seem incapable of getting the ball to Bent even against poor opposition like Blackburn and Hereford so its not going to get any easier against a team like Wolves. I think it will be a turgid and dull display and will more than likely be low scoring perhaps even 0-0.

Wolves are on a great start at the moment, so whilst we should normally beat them, their confidence is sky-high, and i can see us struggling.

i don't think we'll lose though, and i thik our defence will concede.

so i'm going with 1-1.

Is Heskey injured. Really hope he is.

Is that wrong? Would love to see Bannan in there though.

Yes I would say that's wrong given that he's been one of the better players in the last few games.

Got to go with the same team, or as close as. Wolves have got their tails up and won't be coming for the one point, so we need to put out the same.

No way this one will be a draw. 1-0, either way.