Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Well it pretty much confirms that Beye is never getting near the team again.

Apart from playing in the last game?

I Think he is right. Unless beye is injured, he will be shipped out this window, we get a new rb in and lichaj and herd will be backups. Even if we contribute with part of beyes salary, we will free up quite a bit cash.

VILLA: Given, Herd, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Petrov, Delph, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Bent, Heskey

Subs: Ireland, Albrighton, Delfouneso, Makoun, Clark, Guzan, Bannan

Wolves: Hennessy, Stearman, Henry, Fletcher, Ward, Hunt, Johnson, Berra, Jarvis, O'Hara, Doyle.

Subs: Elokobi, Kightly, Vokes, Hammill, Milijas, De Vries, Foley.

I don't understand why Lichaj's not playing, unless he's injured?

The fact that Beye's excluded from the squad gives me encouragement that he may be on his way out.

Dont you think we've been trying to get rid of Beye and his ridiculous contract that word removed O'Neill put him on?

Its not just a case of shipping him out.

I think that when we see several of the reported news the last days in the big picture, I feel that the probabilities that Beye is on his way are bigger than that he is staying. Of course barring that he is out injured.

This compination of events

1) The news about Villa hiring agents to get rid of players named as Young, Beye, Makoun, Lowry and Cuellar.

2) The Young to QPR news

3) The no Beye at today's match

gives me believe that something is up.

I think that when we see several of the reported news the last days in the big picture, I feel that the probabilities that Beye is on his way are bigger than that he is staying.

1) we would need a buyer

2) we would need someone to pay his wages

3) he would need to want to go

we're stuck with him

No need to exaggerate or be untruthful about it. Point is we're up against one of the in form teams in the league, who have been vastly outspending us in the transfer market and building a near-invincible squad, while we have deliberately sold anyone good from last time we played, and our CEO is crap, and the board is, like, a JOKE.
A near-invincible squad? Wolves??

:crylaugh:

I guess he's confused Wolves with Man City or something and even then Man City for all their spending aren't unbeatable. :lol:

Right...

Unless someone has hacked into CFP's account - or maybe hacked into his brain and put it under the control of the Zulus, or the Brew Crew - I think you'll find this was a joke, designed to trump the two previous posts which were in similar vein.

But of course you knew that, didn't you? :lol: #don'ttrysatireontheinternet

1) we would need a buyer

No, the club is apparantly ready to give him away for free.

2) we would need someone to pay his wages

It makes financial sense to actually contribute to 10 000 pounds a week of his salary the next year, we will still save 1.5 mill pounds if someone picks him up on a free and pays him 30 000 pounds a week.

3) he would need to want to go

Not giving him a single hope of playing time might encourage him to wanting to go.

we're stuck with him

I'm an optimist. I think we will manage to get rid of him.

VILLA: Given, Herd, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Petrov, Delph, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Bent, Heskey

Subs: Ireland, Albrighton, Delfouneso, Makoun, Clark, Guzan, Bannan

Wolves: Hennessy, Stearman, Henry, Fletcher, Ward, Hunt, Johnson, Berra, Jarvis, O'Hara, Doyle.

Subs: Elokobi, Kightly, Vokes, Hammill, Milijas, De Vries, Foley.

I don't understand why Lichaj's not playing, unless he's injured?

The fact that Beye's excluded from the squad gives me encouragement that he may be on his way out.

AMc said in his interview that he's been working with a youngster in at RB all week and was encouraged. Guess we know it was Herd, no Lichay.

Luke Young would've been injured for today's game anyway.