Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

I'm going to be optimistic here and say;

Aston Villa 3 - 0 Wolves

Lichaj will put in a shift today with Dunne and Collins playing their usual which these days is pretty good. I personally think we'll see more from Bent today though I would like to see a start for Bannan, the lad comes off the bench far too often and changes the game. Why not start with the player that bosses midfield with ease..

No need to exaggerate or be untruthful about it. Point is we're up against one of the in form teams in the league, who have been vastly outspending us in the transfer market and building a near-invincible squad, while we have deliberately sold anyone good from last time we played, and our CEO is crap, and the board is, like, a JOKE.
A near-invincible squad? Wolves??

:crylaugh:

No need to exaggerate or be untruthful about it. Point is we're up against one of the in form teams in the league, who have been vastly outspending us in the transfer market and building a near-invincible squad, while we have deliberately sold anyone good from last time we played, and our CEO is crap, and the board is, like, a JOKE.
A near-invincible squad? Wolves??

:crylaugh:

I guess he's confused Wolves with Man City or something and even then Man City for all their spending aren't unbeatable. :lol:

Good stuff an unproven midfielder? playing at right back in the derby, i dont understand the logic of selling luke young yesterday, surely monday would have been better or made more sense. Today just got alot harder, but i still think we can win Charlie to open the scoring too

VILLA: Given, Herd, Collins, Dunne, Warnock, Petrov, Delph, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Bent, Heskey

Subs: Ireland, Albrighton, Delfouneso, Makoun, Clark, Guzan, Bannan

Wolves: Hennessy, Stearman, Henry, Fletcher, Ward, Hunt, Johnson, Berra, Jarvis, O'Hara, Doyle.

Subs: Elokobi, Kightly, Vokes, Hammill, Milijas, De Vries, Foley.

Good stuff an unproven midfielder? playing at right back in the derby, i dont understand the logic of selling luke young yesterday, surely monday would have been better or made more sense. Today just got alot harder, but i still think we can win Charlie to open the scoring too

I thought Luke Young was injured anyway and would not have played?