Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get much time to play, so i'm only 5 games into my first season but still unbeaten!!!

Beat Wigan 2-0

Drew with ManUre 1-1 (away too!)

Beat Rotherham (LC) 3-0

Beat Bolton 3-2

Beat Liverpool 3-1

Beat Spudzzz 0-1 (away)

Beat sha (LC) 3-0

Playing a 4-3-2-1 formation with Gabby and N'Zog out wide supporting Bent

Middle three set to Box to Box, Ball Winning and Deep Playmaker

Chelsea next away... and I'm expecting a loss though!

Has it occurred to you that there is a massively random element to this game?

You'd be suprised (assuming you haven't played it, it is a fairly modern conception afterall :winkold: ) just how in depth these games are.

I think it's fair to suggest though that football itself has a pretty random element to it.

got promoted to the brazilian 2nd division with fortaleza! going for the achievement

i like the brazil league because the games come thick and fast and you have to use alot of players, but **** hell they have a strange league system, in the ceara state championship you play 11 games then the top 4 play a playoff, from which the points count towards the league, before doing it all over again, before palying a champions playoff (which i won) you then go into the 3rd division where you are in a group of 5, top 2 go into a group of 4, top 2 are promoted

so to get promoted i played 41 league games, in the 2nd division ill play 65 league games!

Hmm.

I got fired from Villa after 12 games. It doesn't help I only won 2 of them. Had a blinder of a pre-season, blew everyone out of the water, then it all went a bit wrong.

Got a job with Oxford a couple of months later which is going slightly better, although the pressures are far less intense...

Hmm.

I got fired from Villa after 12 games. It doesn't help I only won 2 of them. Had a blinder of a pre-season, blew everyone out of the water, then it all went a bit wrong.

Got a job with Oxford a couple of months later which is going slightly better, although the pressures are far less intense...

I wouldn't worry, I finished 5th with Villa and got the sack. That was 2 days after Krulak took charge at the club

first season finished 6 , gabby unreal and zog also , Given , Bent and all of the back line are poor change them all

Agree with that, apart from Bent. He scored 19 for me

Given gets poor very fast. I might be wrong but Goalkeepers don't seem to be able to play into their late 30's like in real life, their stats always rapidly decrease

17 games into my first season with Villa and sitting 2nd in the table, 5 points behind ManUre but only a point ahead of Arsenal, Spurzzzz (and their way over-rated players!!!!) and Citeh!

Currently have an injury crisis, with Albrighton, Jenas, Collins, N'Zogbia all out for several weeks into months!!!

Facing Stoke in the semi finals of the league cup and could face Wolves(!) or Everton in the final...

Liverpool are in mid table obscurity and have already sacked Kenny Daglish!!

I am convinced there is an injury problem, have started one with Southampton and the injuries are also very high.

Lambert 3 months

Barnard 2 months

Lallana 1 month

Philips (Matt) 4 months

Fonte 6 months

Richardson 2 months

Cork 3 months

all within the first 2 weeks of the season

Just lost 6-1 to Wolves who at that point were on a terrible run of form. This was after a good 2-1 over Wigan. Can someone please explain to me what I'm doing wrong because it's really frustrating. :?

A bit late like but i think your inconsistency is comming from your players mentals, 'you cant win with kids' i use to just bang in wonderkids and hope the likes of balotelli and marquinhos would carry me on 08; but soon found out that professionalism, concentration and morale are what get you consistent results, i also found having a couple highly influential experienced players always seems to reinforce consistent performances.

They've spent cash but done nothing on my game, finished season 3 as arsenal won the fa cup but was miles off the league, man city finished 8th and sacked villas boas (wenger was manager in 2nd year) strangest thing was being offered aguerro and silva on loan! Cavani was brilliant again but RVP was awful something like 3 goals in 30 starts

Â