Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8hrs until unlock! Ha-ha

Well I started as the Villa ( obviously ) :P sold a few and got some amazing buys I'll list how much I paid too but anyway....

Ok it's a 4-3-1-2

GK - Given ( Branescu signed for £1.5mill )

DR --- Ferreira Lichaj ( oh Hutton has a broken foot! )

DCL -- Clark ( Dunn )

DCR -- Collins / signed Cahill for £7.5mill joins in Jan "He's coming home"

DL --- Warnock ( I'll be addressing this in Jan but he's been awesome so far)

ML (Box to Box) --- Delph / Bannan

MC (Ball winning) --- Petrov / Jenas ( Works well )

MR (Advanced playmaker) --- Emre Can signed for £4.5mill 10% of next transfer AMAZING! / Ireland

AMC --- N'Zogbia / Thiago on 6mnth Loan ( Jan) BUT signed Affelay as he was set to not needed for £5.5@58k per week joins in Jan!!!

STCR - Moussa Sow ( Signed for £5.5 25% of next sale ) awesome 12in18 / Heskey

STCL - Darren Bent / Aggy

Affelay and Cahill were signed with an increase to the budget to £12mill as I'm 4th plus the incoming sale of Petrov to Dortmund (£3Mill)

There seems to be a bug... 2-3 of my players have "severely lacking in match fitness" I have arranged 3-4 friendlies and made sure they played full 90 minutes each time and even made sure they play 2nd half in la liga matches yet it still says "lacking in match fitness".. any idea why?

yeh i have it installed now but cant seem to find the editor anywhere??? any ideas??

iv looked through the steam folders and found fm 2012 but there is no 'tools' or editor for that matter!

help!

thanks

I think it's like a standalone app from Steam, you'll have to download it from there.

I'm still playing FM2010 but I didn't want to bump something ancient just to post this little curio.

It's the lowest performance rating I've ever seen from any player in any match, for the opposition keeper in an U18s game. He kept dropping the ball which provided at least two tap-ins for us.

Nv7zv.jpg

Can anyone top that?

Currently with Swansea at the moment, playing some delightful football and also finding that I can create a team that really dominates the ball, usually have 65% possession at home, Verratti, 19 year old in central midfield, regularly making between 60-80 passes, at lowest about 50 ...at highest around 100. Finished first season top 10. Definitely got potential this game, just need to add some quality players, especially defensively.

Any tips for Villa? Haven't really got off to a very good start. Lost the opening game of the season 3-1 to Swansea (away) and only just about beat Carlisle 3-2 (home) in the Carling Cup. No major transfer dealings, only Beye out and Topal in.

steam is pissing me off, anyway of playing it off the disc rather than through steam?

finished my 1st season with arsenal, bought alot of kids, scraped 4th utd were 5th chelsea won it, got knocked out of CL semis by barca, my cup draws were spurs away in both 1st rounds, beat them in LC only to get chelsea away :( got cavani in for 2nd season started well, subotic is probably my best buy

i was also the olympics coach! very good fun, shame some of the countries dont call anyone up (japan for some reason) some of the squads are brilliant and no one turns you down, got a silver medal, brazils team was just too good

Â