Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

I hope people remember that Fulham have a very good home record and are going to be a little more up to speed when it comes to match fitness because of their Europa League etc.

Draw or a win will be a good result.

Its not an excuse just worth taking into consideration.

Wow some ppl really forgetting who our gaffer is here, I'd be shocked if makoun,Ireland or albrighton play, really really shocked, reckon delph will play in the middle with petrov. No way he'll put footballers in their because he will be shitting it to lose his first game. Reckon well get a draw with zero football but an away point is a point In any case

Hate to say I told ye so, but I had a feeling he would do this alright, would nearly go back a draw now. :D

Eck?? :detect:

Looks like a team to try and shut up shop rather than take the game to Fulham...Gut-less line up.

A team with three strikers and very attacking midfielder?

What a stupid post.

Exactly, it might not work but I don't know how it's a defensive line up. :?

Wow some ppl really forgetting who our gaffer is here, I'd be shocked if makoun,Ireland or albrighton play, really really shocked, reckon delph will play in the middle with petrov. No way he'll put footballers in their because he will be shitting it to lose his first game. Reckon well get a draw with zero football but an away point is a point In any case

Hate to say I told ye so, but I had a feeling he would do this alright, would nearly go back a draw now. :D

Eck?? :detect:

Haha you caught me, I'm in the bog lad

I hope there is all the usual overreaction after the game. I love that. It's what makes football different to most of the rest of life. It's passion and emotion and all the other reasons why we're here, why we belong here and why the planet's worth living on.

I love the first day of the new season.

I am alive.

I'll tell you what is noticable.

We are now 1h 50 from the start of the new season, and how many people are on this site - not bloody many !.

think it sums up the total apathy towards the club from the fans at the moment

what a strange strange comment.

most people will come onto this site between 2.50-3.01pm, like every game every season.

in fact, this is the earliest i have ever come onto this site on a matchday, normally i settle down and get logged in around 2.55pm.

Looks like a team to try and shut up shop rather than take the game to Fulham...Gut-less line up.

A team with three strikers and very attacking midfielder?

What a stupid post.

Exactly, it might not work but I don't know how it's a defensive line up. :?

I think he means lack of width. Whatever. I don't see how he could play albrighton - he hasn't been great pre season.

The front six consisting of 3 strikers, 1 winger and 2 mids?! That's to shut up shop??