Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Fulham are very much favorites in this game IMO.

They are a very good side, are at home and already have games under their belt. In fact, apart from the promoted sides, I don't think we could have had a much more difficult start to the season.

Anything other than a loss will be a very good result here.

3-1 Home win

Cant understand the negativity, fulham should be put to the sword today, a decent premier league team and will have slightly better fitness that us, but we have more quality in every position. (how many fulham players would walk into our 1st team?) and i think mcleish will have the players wound right up for today

2-0 Villa (Bent , Collins to score)

Given

Young - Collins - Dunne - Warnock

Petrov - Makoun - Delph

Agbonlahor - Bent - Nzogbia

subs:

Guzan, ireland, heskey, albrighton, bannan, clark,Gardner

why would anyone want Ireland out there ??

Coz lets face it CI - our entire season hinges on him.

If we get him playing like we know he can - we will have a bloody good season and be back in the top 6.

If he performs like the prize prick that we have become accustomed to - we are in trouble.

Thats why we need to see what he is going to do today !

I'll tell you what is noticable.

We are now 1h 50 from the start of the new season, and how many people are on this site - not bloody many !.

think it sums up the total apathy towards the club from the fans at the moment and I think goes to show if GK thinks ST's are "where we want them to be" he is in the land of the fairies !.

At the age of 40 - I have reached my Fever Pitch moment (end of film - talking about his relationship with Arsenal) - Of course I want us to win, of course I will still be there every home game and as many away games as I can, but my life is no longer ruled by it, my whole weeks mood is not going to be decided on how the Villa have done. I have other interests now (for the first time ever, I booked a holiday in October yesterday and didn;t even look at the fixtures so i could "plan" around it.

What a bloody shame - two years ago, I'd have bust a gut to be at Craven Cottage today - now, I'm taking just as much interest in the goings on at Edgbaston !

For reasons beyond my understanding I've a feeling that today we might just go out and give Fulham a thumping.

0-4.

Go with your gut!

Go and lie in a dark room - you will soon feel better :D , mind you , saying that, i predicted a 6 - 1 loss at the Emirates - so what do I know

We are now 1h 50 from the start of the new season, and how many people are on this site - not bloody many !.

Looks about normal to me. What are you basing this on?