Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Average rating from all of their fans on there is 4.1/10. They've also discovered a stat that he's had 17 shots on goal, of which 2 have been on target. 

I don't see him making it here, and I haven't done for years. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

Shame, you wonder how good he could've been without the knee injuries at a vital part of his development.

I still cling on to the feint hope that he can still develop, much like Delph has, as he also had a couple of terrible injuries as a young player.

I watched the game and thought he was incredibly average. Said it a few times but i've not seen anything from the lad to suggest he's anything better than a championship player. Always assumed I kept catching him on a bad day because he was obviously hyped for a reason. But i'm starting to now think he's just plain average, he's not a kid anymore.

Hasn't he been playing fairly regularly all season? If yes - how long does it take to be match fit!?

Match fit might not be the right expression, but I thought GG looked a little sluggish and lacking confidence. Besides, it also took Delph a while to hit his best after suffering various injuries. 

Â