Brad Guzan

R.Bear

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Should be US number one, doubt the change will happen until after the world cup though as Howard has been in the USA goal for seemingly eternity so Klinsmann probably doesn't want to shake things up at a crucial time.

In fairness to Tim Howard, he's also been pretty awesome this season.

Not a bad problem for the US to have.

Should be US number one, doubt the change will happen until after the world cup though as Howard has been in the USA goal for seemingly eternity so Klinsmann probably doesn't want to shake things up at a crucial time.

Not as good as Guzan. And last year Guzan was far better.

I was talking with a few lads at work (Liverpool, United, & Chelsea fans), and was actually surprised at how much they all rated Big Brad as neutral fans.

I still can't believe how lucky we were to get the big man to re-sign, and kudos to PL for having the minerals to drop Given when he did - Guzan has been outstanding!

• Like 1

I love how much he loves Villa. It's pretty obvious he'd be happy to play out the rest of career with the club.

Only if we make progress. He's capable of playing in a side regularly in Europe, probably one in the CL. Eventually, he'll get itchy feet if we're not progressing

I love how much he loves Villa. It's pretty obvious he'd be happy to play out the rest of career with the club.

Only if we make progress. He's capable of playing in a side regularly in Europe, probably one in the CL. Eventually, he'll get itchy feet if we're not progressing

Who would be after him? One of the best keepers in Europe has been loaned out by Chelsea numerous years in a row because they're persisting with Cech, Man Utd have a brilliant young goalie in De Gea, Wenger seems willing to allowing an improving Sczeny as much time as he needs, Tottenham have Lloris, City have Hart and Mignolet is rated higher than Buzan even if I believe they're of similar quality.

Maybe Spurs might come sniffing around if Lloris gets itchy feet or Hart might get the trigger pulled on him if he loses form badly again, but if you'll believe the media both Krul and Begovic are more highly rated/more likely to leave their prospective clubs and there's been a big song and dance made about Forster in Celtic ever since last year's Barca performances.

I don't see anyone big enough coming in for his loyalty to be tested really.

Who would be after him? One of the best keepers in Europe has been loaned out by Chelsea numerous years in a row because they're persisting with Cech, Man Utd have a brilliant young goalie in De Gea, Wenger seems willing to allowing an improving Sczeny as much time as he needs, Tottenham have Lloris, City have Hart and Mignolet is rated higher than Buzan even if I believe they're of similar quality.

Maybe Spurs might come sniffing around if Lloris gets itchy feet or Hart might get the trigger pulled on him if he loses form badly again, but if you'll believe the media both Krul and Begovic are more highly rated/more likely to leave their prospective clubs and there's been a big song and dance made about Forster in Celtic ever since last year's Barca performances.

I don't see anyone big enough coming in for his loyalty to be tested really.

There's more clubs than those in the Premiership

Â