Brad Guzan

R.Bear

He's bombed since Sherwood came in and dropped him. Could easily be Parkes not liking him, but he was never this bad, ever. Seeing bloody Given come into the side for him last season would have killed his confidence.

Third goal all his fault. Shouldn't have come, and when he did he should have got the ball. I can't fathom what the **** he was trying to do.

Im a big fan of Brad but that was all on him, he got away with one about 20 mins before too when he came, didnt claim and got lucky barging through a crowd of bodies in the box to eventually smother at the second attempt.

like the rest of the team, he became far too anxious after their 1st goal and buckled under the pressure. That goal was easily prevented and ultimately cost us what would have been a point which we would have took beforehand.

He is absolutely shocking, his whole round keeping is bang average. He still can't kick. I'm still waiting for a game where I can truly say Guzan won us some points there. Even if we take the first goal he comes out and is in no mans land and he gets lobbed. Been calling him for him to be replaced for a long time now, the worst thing is we don't have anyone behind him who will really challenge his position.

He is absolutely shocking, his whole round keeping is bang average. He still can't kick. I'm still waiting for a game where I can truly say Guzan won us some points there. Even if we take the first goal he comes out and is in no mans land and he gets lobbed. Been calling him for him to be replaced for a long time now, the worst thing is we don't have anyone behind him who will really challenge his position.

Okay he hasn't been the greatest lately, but let's not revise history here.

• Like 4

Okay he hasn't been the greatest lately, but let's not revise history here.

Remind me of a game in the last 2 years where you can truly say Guzan you won us that. Last one I can remember is Norwich away where he saved the pen and made some cracking saves other than that I'm struggling. He's been poor for a long while now.

No defending that keeping I have no idea what he was doing , he just rushed out and bascially shoulder barged Dyer , if he hadn't been a goal there was probably a case for a penalty.

Dyer no way scores from there he might have got his head to the ball but he is not heading that in.Guzan needed to stay on his line or take the ball he managed to do neither.

No wonder we are after a new keeper 

No defending that keeping I have no idea what he was doing , he just rushed out and bascially shoulder barged Dyer , if he hadn't been a goal there was probably a case for a penalty.

Dyer no way scores from there he might have got his head to the ball but he is not heading that in.Guzan needed to stay on his line or take the ball he managed to do neither.

No wonder we are after a new keeper 

Agreed. You come or you stay.....

... but if you come for the ball, you'd better damn well get there first!

Question how many keepers are worse than Guzan in the PL?

Dozens.

No names Stevo? Just be interested to know who we think is worse.

Kean, Wright, Spiegel, Blackman, Maddison, Rose, Gazzaniga, Gilmartin, Johnstone, Kelvin Davies, Darlow, Schwarzer, Bunn, Rudd, Robles, Foster, Elliot, Arlauskis, Nordfelt, Hennessey, Haugaard, Speroni, Bogdan, Given, Federici, Randolph, Boruc, Ruddy, McCarthy, Myhill, Gomes, Steer

Those are ones I'd consider certainly worse than Guzan.

There's several others who I'd rate Guzan as better than, but I left them out for sake of argument.

Edited by Stevo985

Â