What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Not bad at all Si. typical Weddoes, you know what you're getting, guitars, lyrics about relationships etc... It made me happy cycling to work, listening to it. Like putting on an old comfortable jacket. Had a few listens now, slight impact loss, I suppose, but worth the 7 quid or whatever.

Weddoes I've listened to on Spoty a few times now, its kinda middling for them imo

The Dr John album is on my list for tonight as is The Men now

I'm having a night in with musical discovery on the agenda

Currently however I'm listening to this

album-bang-bang-youre-terry-reid.jpg

Tame Impala's Innervisions. How the hell did I not know about this lot sooner?!

Great Album, I'm sure if you go back some distance in this topic (and or the New Music one) Its been mentioned a few times by various VTer's.

You were asleep at the back weren't you? :mrgreen:

If you like Tame Impala, you should check out Pond. Formed by some of the band.

Will have a nosey at these guys.

Slightly off topic, but I swear on this thread that I posted I was listening to Black Sands by Bonobo and the post has completely disappeared

33m270h.jpg

Jimmy Campbell - 'Son Of Anastasia'

It weaves its way around - solo guitar and voice to orchestra and choir. Folk, Psych and two busker type tracks - which I don't like, but there's 17 tracks so no complaints there.

^^^^

Good Lord, a K-Pop outbreak in the album thread!

Our last survey, from 2010...

I don't love K-pop...

If that's what the youth of today are yearning for, then they all need to be taken to the woodshed and whipped like a Government mule until they run like a scalded dog.

tbh I know this stuff is really popular, but very surprised it's getting to places like here so quickly.

Â