• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy on SSN has the inside track.

The 2million compo is TRUE

The legal situation in very simplistic terms:

They can't prove we tapped him up.

Although it can't be proved it looks very dodgy on our part. (we obviously did tap him up btw)

So it goes through a long legal process ending up at some court who will hear the arguments for and against but as it's a grey area and to be "fair" we will end up having to pay them compo , but not the full amount they want. Henceforth we have the 2 million out of court settlement to save all this b0llocks.

I'm beginning to understand why Shaun Teale made that tweet about being "gobsmacked"!!!

The name he was Gobsmacked about was David Moyes, he said it on Twitter...

Ah, ok.. so does that mean Moyes turned us down?

As an American fan, I am at a loss for words (I'm a lawyer, so that is a near impossibility). I can understand hiring a rival's manager if he is a proven winner and it pisses the other side off, but a proven loser? Oh and to top it all off, this abortion of a move will result in at least some litigation.

Is Randy trying to show a loss for some tax reason? If so, there are better ways of doing it.

Is this some sort of "trickeration"? Such a wishful thinking explanation is still a pretty low thing to do to the fans.

The Board's whole handling of things since MON's departure is both disturbing and confusing.

massively disappointed in the board

cant believe randy has gambled all the goodwill he has built up on a manager who would have been sacked if the blues could afford to pay him off.

that said, i have already renewed my season ticket

and a blue nose and the board will not force me out of the club.

doug ellis didnt, even with some of the sorry excuses for managers he brought in and some of the poor football ive seen from the old 3rd division days on

and of course theres the chance it could work (though i cant see it)

maybe randy and the board could be vindicated to some degree

and the blues fans would have to accept that its not a crap manager thats their problem, its that their whole club is shit.

VTID SOTC

Mat kendrick says the comp is untrue and confident with that yet some of you want it to be to so you can have something else to beat the board with. Take a breath will ya!

I wonder what that means though b6bloke? That we'll fight the filth in court? That we haven't and won't appoint AM? Hope it's the latter, but I have feeling that he is the boards only realistic alternative based on whatever criteria they have. Utterly dejected about the coming season if it really is him. I'll back him and the (remaining) lads to the hilt and will give him time to prove himself though. UTV!

well if the unthinkable happens get ready for a fire sale at the club.

there would also be no point getting new shirts as i doubt they would sell too well.

and i wouldnt bother coming to any more games if i were fukner or randy

and i would not bother posting on the boards if i were krulak

how to burst everyones bubble and cover it all in shit eh?

expecting mccpish to play better footbal becasue he has different players? do people forget they were HIS players at the scum? he signed them, they played like that because thats how HE wanted to play, NOT because he was stuick with those players.

Its a bad joke

We are giving the job who is infinately shitter than Mick McCarthy in the Premiership.

Worse than McCarthy?! I'm not a fan of McLeish but that's going a bit OTT...