• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

No doubt this e-mail will be ignored considering your too busy responding to the e-mails of certain Blues Directors, but for some reason i feel this club has gone full 360 and returned to the days of Doug Ellis, fans planning protests. When we appointed Houllier, I thought the whole reasoning was to change the 'philosophy' of the club. Now we are looking at some whose football is worse than MON's, we have great youth coming through at VP, you tell me which players has McLeish ever brought through? no doubt we'll be linked to Kenny Miller in this window. General Krulak's comments are a disgrace to those who pay, by making out McLeish will be better due to the resources available. I'm sorry but we're a mid-table club and unfortunately i think you as a BOARD have accepted this. Villa fans are being attacked by every media outlet for being fickle, and we have had no protection from our club to support us but then you expect us to give you our support because you're in charge. Randy you have done so many great things for this club and i'm still in hope you will continue this but by appointing McLeish you will lose a lot of support. Many fans will not renew if this man is appointed it's that simple, I'm still in two minds whether to ask for a refund as I love my club but i will not be able to bare the site of every Saturday arriving at VP thinking of Rugby football. My gripe with McLeish is nothing to do with Blues, it's the fact is football is worse than MON and i cannot for the life of me ever see him taking us forwards. At this moment in time i would rather you have kept Gerard Houllier.

An e-mail I've sent to Villa.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes me :cry.

General krulaks comments just reaffirm that between them they dont have a scooby regarding football. To say think about what he's achieved and what he could achieve with a chairman who would back him, sorry but what has he achieved?

Given the resources he had when you add it all together he's achieved 2 fiths of **** all. Been in charge of a team who have been relegated twice and quite rightly as the brand of football made them the lowest scorers in the league. How could we forget that that cup run the most flukey run I've ever witnessed, no answer to a shit arsenal side in the final other than being gifted a lucky goal.

And talk of his scottish achievements? Jesus put avram grant in charge of either celtic or rangers and he'd achieve. Its not even a real football association up there its just two teams battling it out.

With talk of alex mcleish we are the laughing stock, no the pity of other clubs around. Im actually getting pity from west ham fans. First thing they say "oh mate you dont want him his football is dia" and they got relegated with avram in charge!

Please god let it not be true. Im gonna send the general a footballing book for dummies so he can re-evaluate what he's saying, im sure if he knew he'd be embarrassed as he sounds like a decent bloke otherwise.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

I came on here this morning to update myself and have read pages and pages of utter shite.

Look at the facts as known.

McLeish resigns from "Them"

Pannu says he sent an e-mail to us saying "steer clear, he's under contract", he doesn't say why he sent it or offer a copy as eveidence.

Pannu says our legal people replied saying "he's a free agent, we'll talk to him if we want to"

Pannu says "I can make 1 and 1 make 2" I'll get an injunction stopping this and I want £5m compo

Times journo tweets "I've seen the e-mail" then miraculously deletes the tweet

cue AV world going mad

Can we not see the 1 consistent factor in this

"Pannu says"

And of course we all know he's honourable and truthful - don't we?

I am patient, and will not be concerned until mid-July, but you have ask the question "what's taking so long?".

Randy is known to act with integrity, therefore logic points to the delay being some deal perhaps involving an agreed 'chain' and our new manager already being with a club who are waiting for a replacement?

If this is the case it could involve eg Hughes [to Everton and say Moyes to Villa], this makes total sense: Villa_insider and MM suggesting the same, the board suggesting "two weeks" when Hughes is out of contract, the silence eminating from Villa and EFC. But if it isn't the case what other scenario would point to the delay, or which other managers are bound into obligations until later in the summer

God sake Pannu why only 5 million compo

Demand 50 million anything to put off our fool of a chairman appointing this mug

I wouldn't worry Ash.

As far as i know Randy has not had a breakdown.

We're not going so appoint him, not a chance, goes against so much.

The Generals post was more out of frustration with all the muppet fans making out they know more than them imo.

the problem is most fans DO know more than them when it comes to football. they may not know as much in regards to running a club but clued up fans have a pretty good understanding of what mangers will bring what, how much a gamble each is and what effect employing someone of that standing will have on the fans ( who help fund the club) potential sponsors ( who help fund the club) the players and the media.

just because you have never driven before and you buy a ferrari doesnt mean you can drive it as well as someone who has driven for 15 years and cant afford a ferrari

For the love of God. What is wrong with people?

It's been about two weeks without a manager. In close season. When everyone is on holiday. What's the rush.

People going ape about hating Lerner because of this McLeish bollocks? All we have is **** Peter Pan shouting his mouth off, and a fake General's comment on Facebook.

Incidentally, Randy Lerner messaged me on flippin' Bebo earlier and told me he thinks McLeish is a word removed, so there you go, no need to worry. I can prove it's genuine because I talk complete bollocks.

Calm the **** down - it's embarrassing!

No doubt this e-mail will be ignored considering your too busy responding to the e-mails of certain Blues Directors, but for some reason i feel this club has gone full 360 and returned to the days of Doug Ellis, fans planning protests. When we appointed Houllier, I thought the whole reasoning was to change the 'philosophy' of the club. Now we are looking at some whose football is worse than MON's, we have great youth coming through at VP, you tell me which players has McLeish ever brought through? no doubt we'll be linked to Kenny Miller in this window. General Krulak's comments are a disgrace to those who pay, by making out McLeish will be better due to the resources available. I'm sorry but we're a mid-table club and unfortunately i think you as a BOARD have accepted this. Villa fans are being attacked by every media outlet for being fickle, and we have had no protection from our club to support us but then you expect us to give you our support because you're in charge. Randy you have done so many great things for this club and i'm still in hope you will continue this but by appointing McLeish you will lose a lot of support. Many fans will not renew if this man is appointed it's that simple, I'm still in two minds whether to ask for a refund as I love my club but i will not be able to bare the site of every Saturday arriving at VP thinking of Rugby football. My gripe with McLeish is nothing to do with Blues, it's the fact is football is worse than MON and i cannot for the life of me ever see him taking us forwards. At this moment in time i would rather you have kept Gerard Houllier.

An e-mail I've sent to Villa.

Facepalm.

General Krulak's comments? Which ones? The ones one on mother-loving FACEBOOK? Really hard to set up a duff account on Facebook called Charlie Krulak if you're abored nose ay it?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus

I came on here this morning to update myself and have read pages and pages of utter shite.

Look at the facts as known.

McLeish resigns from "Them"

Pannu says he sent an e-mail to us saying "steer clear, he's under contract", he doesn't say why he sent it or offer a copy as eveidence.

Pannu says our legal people replied saying "he's a free agent, we'll talk to him if we want to"

Pannu says "I can make 1 and 1 make 2" I'll get an injunction stopping this and I want £5m compo

Times journo tweets "I've seen the e-mail" then miraculously deletes the tweet

cue AV world going mad

Can we not see the 1 consistent factor in this

"Pannu says"

And of course we all know he's honourable and truthful - don't we?

Huzzah!

the problem is most fans DO know more than them when it comes to football. they may not know as much in regards to running a club but clued up fans have a pretty good understanding of what mangers will bring what, how much a gamble each is and what effect employing someone of that standing will have on the fans ( who help fund the club) potential sponsors ( who help fund the club) the players and the media.

just because you have never driven before and you buy a ferrari doesnt mean you can drive it as well as someone who has driven for 15 years and cant afford a ferrari

So if my grandad buys a Ferrari, he can drive it better than my son? Lets get Ellis back in charge, then!

Your assumption that the "common sense" or "common knowledge" of long term fans is not shared by the board is a little insulting, to be honest.

So if my grandad buys a Ferrari, he can drive it better than my son? Lets get Ellis back in charge, then!

Your assumption that the "common sense" or "common knowledge" of long term fans is not shared by the board is a little insulting, to be honest.

can you read?

if so, maybe read again what i said and this time engage your brain as well

how can someone completely misread a very basic analogy so badly?

and you think the board are experts on all things football?

oh dear.

Mysteryman

From a position of relative calm having received what I considered on Sunday night a message that I presumed had been conveyed to the person by the inner sanctum I have to hold my hands up here and say I am not 100 percent sure NOW . Unlike the Hughes one where I am 100 percent I think my messenger and me was premature with saying it won't be McCleish !

The words coming back to me ' We can't keep discounting everyone and nothing is impossible ' leads me to think there is a consideration of McCleish . I think it would be the biggest mistake of Randy's ownership if true as simply McCleish will not be given any time no chance and will be berated . He would need to win our first 6 games playing like Barcelona to have any chance with the fans . For what it's worth he comes across as a decent guy and if he had come to us from anywhere but Blues I think he may have a chance but that and the dire football throghout his reign simply cannot see how it would work and why we would want him . I still though don't think we will appoint him but I aint nowhere near as sure as I was now as obviously other targets are looking less likely and they are keeping options open .

Meltdown begins guys!

Yes I'm sure you know much more than Billionaire businessmen and Top ranked, highly trained military men taking advice from top football insiders and professionals.

When RL has got something to announce he will do - until then chill out!!

Mysteryman

From a position of relative calm having received what I considered on Sunday night a message that I presumed had been conveyed to the person by the inner sanctum I have to hold my hands up here and say I am not 100 percent sure NOW . Unlike the Hughes one where I am 100 percent I think my messenger and me was premature with saying it won't be McCleish !

The words coming back to me ' We can't keep discounting everyone and nothing is impossible ' leads me to think there is a consideration of McCleish . I think it would be the biggest mistake of Randy's ownership if true as simply McCleish will not be given any time no chance and will be berated . He would need to win our first 6 games playing like Barcelona to have any chance with the fans . For what it's worth he comes across as a decent guy and if he had come to us from anywhere but Blues I think he may have a chance but that and the dire football throghout his reign simply cannot see how it would work and why we would want him . I still though don't think we will appoint him but I aint nowhere near as sure as I was now as obviously other targets are looking less likely and they are keeping options open .

Meltdown begins guys!

a simple look at the league tables over the last 3 years tells you all you need to know about mccliesh and his football

and people were complaining about benitez?

i still dont believe the board would be so ignorant, theyhave been good so far, what would have changed for them to turn their backs on the investment and the fans?

as he said ages ago, smoke and mirrors.. i think it is moyes and MM is panicking and trying to put people off the scent incase it goes tits up as that seemed to have more momentum by the day.