• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I reckon there an auto caveat script somewhere that recognises when you mention Moyes in a post and then adds "cant see it though" at the end.

Cant see it though.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton fans seem to be really shitting themselves. I did come across one though, who didn't seem to be bitter.

He said everton were a big club, but he considers Aston Villa a slightly bigger club than they are nowadays. And wished Moyes all the best if he did join us. He said, after all, we can't hold on to him forever; and if Villa can offer him funds - then I say fair play to Villa.

Good man

In reply to Julie B, check out James Dodd's twitter account - not sure how to link it here but someone asks "Moyes for Villa?" and he replies "lunchtime tomorrow that might just happen!!"

No way!!! we never do buisness on a weekend especialy when the chairman is not here.

I reckon there an auto caveat script somewhere that recognises when you mention Moyes in a post and then adds "cant see it though" at the end.

Cant see it though.

:lol:

it has become somewhat a compulsory meme in regards to any post regarding Moyes .

Understandably so tho.

And yeh Moyes - great ....can't see it tho

So

Missed Jol, didn't offer Benitez enough transfer cash, Ancelloti wasn't interested, fans scared McClaren off, Hughes was never in the running, Martinez turned us down, Moyes twitter rumours are bullshit

wonder what tomorrow might bring