• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be Moyes...........I can dream!!

We won't wake you up when Dave Jones get appointed!

Nothing has been mentioned because

1.Moyes is on Holiday

2.He has previously said he isn't interseted

No doubt when he returns from holiday he will distance himself again.

I really don't see it being Moyes.

Well, I'm going to try and be optimistic, albeit, if a little unrealistic. It is better than being pessimistic like some people on here.

It will be Moyes. After the most painful 12 months as a Villa fan this will be the start of an excellent spell under a top manager. If anyone thinks Moyes is destined for Man Utd then they are forgetting about Mourinho & Guardiola.

Moyes to Villa.

Hughes to Everton.

Have you noticed how BENITEZ is almost an amagram of MARTINEZ ?

Wow - you're right.

It's also almost* an anagram of "ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT YOU OBTAIN SEXUAL GRATIFICATION FROM ROOT VEGETABLES"

* if you add a few more letters, like !

This is so not true. Where's the Z?

For some reason I just see everything working out well in the end. The press have ignorantly trodden all over us the past few days “we’re a shambles this” and “don’t have the pull of a big club that” etc etc. I just think we’ll have our revenge and they will be forced to eat their words.

I’ve enough trust in Randy to know that the good guys will win in the end people, have faith.

the geezer is very confident in what he is saying...

probably talking out of his Anus but

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

@talkSPORTDrive #avfc are a big club and within 24 hours Moyes will be manager then you can think again about saying we are in panic mode

It will be Moyes. After the most painful 12 months as a Villa fan this will be the start of an excellent spell under a top manager. If anyone thinks Moyes is destined for Man Utd then they are forgetting about Mourinho & Guardiola.

Moyes to Villa.

Hughes to Everton.

Really hope your right.

I would be happy with Either.

Have you noticed how BENITEZ is almost an amagram of MARTINEZ ?

Wow - you're right.

It's also almost* an anagram of "ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT YOU OBTAIN SEXUAL GRATIFICATION FROM ROOT VEGETABLES"

* if you add a few more letters, like !

This is so not true. Where's the Z?

I think you'll find I never wrote that. It must've been someone who looked just like me

Just chatting to an Evertonian and he seems convinced we're still in debt, is this true? (on topic because i'm talking to him about Moyes & how we have nothing to offer him in the way of signing players).

A club in debt does not splash out 24million on a striker in January. They said this all along we've got no money hence why MON walked when in reality it was the ridiculous wage bill which was the problem. Everton fans are clutching at straws and sound a bit like Rafa.

Randy lerner is in debt to....Randy Lerner.

OH the horror, were on the verge of going bust :lol:

Exactly, the money put into the club comes ultimately from various Lerner family trusts. It always has done. That's very different to owing money to a bank a fact lots of fans of other clubs fail to recognise.

Everton openly admit they have no money and Kenwright has talked many times about getting outside investors to back the club. A very different scenario.

That's why we could be attractive to Moyes as we can fund a good transfer window. Moyes big problem is every year he has to sell one of his best players to fund squad rebuilding. We do not so the logic follows that good manager like Moyes might have more success with us.

I thing Moyes relationship with Kenwright is a bit like Whelan and Martinez and I also think Moyes sees himself as the next manager of either Man U or Liverpool.

Liverpool??? Errrr ok.

It won't be Moyes I'm afraid guys, he's stated he's not interested and is always saying how loyal he is.

Plus I'm not sure how Villa could give him anything we couldn't, your wage bill will have to be trimmed massively after what O'Neill left you with and Moyes has fought tooth and nail to keep the vultures away from Arteta, Jagielka et al, constantly saying how important it is to keep the best players.

Unless Lerner said "Here's £100m, challenge for the league title" I just can't see him leaving us for you.

I think Hughes would be a good appointment for you, far better option than Martinez or Benitez.