• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Just chatting to an Evertonian and he seems convinced we're still in debt, is this true? (on topic because i'm talking to him about Moyes & how we have nothing to offer him in the way of signing players).

A club in debt does not splash out 24million on a striker in January. They said this all along we've got no money hence why MON walked when in reality it was the ridiculous wage bill which was the problem. Everton fans are clutching at straws and sound a bit like Rafa.

Randy lerner is in debt to....Randy Lerner.

OH the horror, were on the verge of going bust :lol:

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mysteryman said they other day that Hughes will not be considered and hell would freeze over before we appoint him.

I really don't think it will be Hughes.

Mysteryman has been made to look like a total tool and a mug in this whole saga so I think it's safe to ignore anything he says. I still reckon it'll be Hughes on July 1st and this is all a smoke screen.

Thats why we gave him a free transfer to H&V

Mysteryman said they other day that Hughes will not be considered and hell would freeze over before we appoint him.

Mysteryman has been made to look like a total tool and a mug in this whole saga so I think it's safe to ignore anything he says. I still reckon it'll be Hughes on July 1st and this is all a smoke screen.

How has he?

All he has said is that he doesn't know who it is but does know who it isn't. And he knows it is not Hughes or McClaren.

How exactly does that make him a mug?

Fulham will seek some compo if we go in before July 1st, think we'll just wait 2 weeks, nothing stopping Hughes doing some prep work from home in the interim

Yes but that shouldn't worry us. We gave Houllier £5m last week

we would have had to pay compo for Martinez

Hughes has always been my first choice - but don't think his strong\aggressive nature would go down well with Faulkner who IMO seems a bit a weak.

Hmm wait 2 weeks to get someone for free or get him in now and pay £5m. Well it's a good job your not running things otherwise we'd be in Wednesday's position.

Anyone who knows it will be Hughes is saying nothing or deflecting the issue so as not to pay any compensation and do things by the book. A new name is circulated every few days to keep time ticking and Hughes goes about his planning.

Good business for the betting companies.

btw what is Sky Sports and Sky Bet? Same company?

I really don't blame him for leaving after stuff like this.

You guys are ridiculous.

The MM on twitter is NOT the same person. MM has posted himself that he wouldn't know how to tweet.

BTW Twitter is awash with rumours it's Moyes as it was last night before OS announcement this morning.

Read of it what you will but some people must be betting on him because the odds have fallen dramatically.

Fulham will seek some compo if we go in before July 1st, think we'll just wait 2 weeks, nothing stopping Hughes doing some prep work from home in the interim

Yes but that shouldn't worry us. We gave Houllier £5m last week

we would have had to pay compo for Martinez

Hughes has always been my first choice - but don't think his strong\aggressive nature would go down well with Faulkner who IMO seems a bit a weak.

Hmm wait 2 weeks to get someone for free or get him in now and pay £5m. Well it's a good job your not running things otherwise we'd be in Wednesday's position.

But it wouldn't be £5m - probably £500k at the most.

Logically it should be hughes - but can't understand why we haven't agreed a deal with fulham and interviewed him. plus the ITK'S are saying definitley not.

Are we down to worse case scenario .........GMAC or Curbishley ?

Alan Curbishley will be our new manager.

Well he was interviewed last year ....

:cry:

Going through the process of elimination now they are dropping like flies soon we will end up with Sven and Tord Grip.

NOOOOOOOOO

Alan Curbishley will be our new manager.

Well he was interviewed last year ....

:cry:

Going through the process of elimination now they are dropping like flies soon we will end up with Sven and Tord Grip.

NOOOOOOOOO

Actually......

A mate of my nans second uncle, said........ :lol:

Yeah is it Moyes turn today!

Quick lets get the ball rolling,

I know a friend that lives in Birmingham that left his dog outside a shop while he was buying tinned peaches. When he came back outside the dog had a ripped Everton scarf in his mouth. My friend then looked down the street and saw the blurry of outline of someone who looked exactly like Moyes wearing a brand new Villa scarf high fiving everyone he walked past. FACT