• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just someone pretending to be the ITK who used to be here and is now at H&V. Just after some attention and I'm not going to give it to him.

Please get your facts right people.

The MM on H&V is ITK but was driven off here by morons who questioned and insulted him with no real knowledge of who he was.

The MM on twitter is in no way related to the real MM and is likely a fraud.

yep i just had a call from a friend saying he knows someone who he couldnt mention stating moyes is to be annouced tonight.......

I have no idea if you are telling the truth or not (if you were, it would be awesome!!). However, I am assuming you are trying to get a reaction out of the readers on here, and to be honest its getting a bit boring now!

Just someone pretending to be the ITK who used to be here and is now at H&V. Just after some attention and I'm not going to give it to him.

The MM on H&V is ITK but was driven off here by morons who questioned and insulted him with no real knowledge of who he was.

That's what he said!

Randy...if youre reading this...have a little rummage down the back of the cushions on the sofa and see if theres 13m in there. Then spend it on this man...

Might be the best 13m you ever spend 8)

Not that he'd come but hypothetically is there anyone who wouldn't sell Young and Downing if it meant funding the buy out of his release cause and giving him a mega salary?

Randy...if youre reading this...have a little rummage down the back of the cushions on the sofa and see if theres 13m in there. Then spend it on this man...

Might be the best 13m you ever spend 8)

Not that he'd come but hypothetically is there anyone who wouldn't sell Young and Downing if it meant funding the buy out of his release cause and giving him a mega salary?

I might if I knew who the hell he was

That's what he said!

Good someone else here haven't lost their reading comprehension in all of the turmoil.

This is very silly. Moyes has already ruled himself out!

The problem is that Moyes is on a huge contract at Everton that their board might be tempted to get out of. On top of that they would seek substantial compensation to raise money to buy players. Basically, interest from Villa might turn out to be very attractive to the Everton board.

We then get landed with an expensive turkey, and with less money to buy players.

I have gone full circle on Moyes in the past 12 months and really do think that this could be another disaster.

Hughes.....please!

yep i just had a call from a friend saying he knows someone who he couldnt mention stating moyes is to be annouced tonight.......

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I smell a faint wif of BS

If someone puts their head above the parapet and posts 'in the know' stuff on an internet forum they deserve praise when they get it right and stick when they get it wrong.

Mysteryman is good but not infallible, I remember when he said a deal for Distin was done and dusted.