• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

the geezer is very confident in what he is saying...

probably talking out of his Anus but

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

@talkSPORTDrive #avfc are a big club and within 24 hours Moyes will be manager then you can think again about saying we are in panic mode

Just someone pretending to be the ITK who used to be here and is now at H&V. Just after some attention and I'm not going to give it to him.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

@talkSPORTDrive #avfc are a big club and within 24 hours Moyes will be manager then you can think again about saying we are in panic mode

yes please

Have you noticed how BENITEZ is almost an amagram of MARTINEZ ?

Wow - you're right.

It's also almost* an anagram of "ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT YOU OBTAIN SEXUAL GRATIFICATION FROM ROOT VEGETABLES"

* if you add a few more letters, like !

This is so not true. Where's the Z?

I think you'll find I never wrote that. It must've been someone who looked just like me

:lol:

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

yes please

To be fair he has tweeted TS Drive so no doubt Durham is getting his arse out about us again. How dare Villa think they are a big club able to attract Moyes when they can't even attract Martinez blah blah blah.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

Given everything else posted by him we can safely assume he's talking out of where he gets sexual gratification from root vegetables

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

Just someone pretending to be the ITK who used to be here and is now at H&V. Just after some attention and I'm not going to give it to him.

Oh jesus.

He was on here, moved to H&V, is still an actual ITK but keeps quieter these days because anything he overhears turns people into snarling, raving idiots. The person on twitter is not him, some random stirring shit.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

"Mysteryman" that posts on H&V and used to on Villatalk has said that he is not the same guy on twitter.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

Thy guy is NOT the same MYSTERYMAN from H & V. How many times doe people have to be told this. The guy on twitter is obviously trying to prove he is ITK. But, MYSTERYMAN who used to be on here and is now on H & V is NOT the false twitter account.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

Anyone who has read MM's posts regularly will know straight away that he does not write in this juvenile style. MysteryMan is a proper gent and deserves some respect on here.

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

Anyone who has read MM's posts regularly will know straight away that he does not write in this juvenile style. MysteryMan is a proper gent and deserves some respect on here.

This.

The real Mysteryman is a legend and I for one am grateful for the information he has given us in the past.

Liverpool??? Errrr ok.

It won't be Moyes I'm afraid guys, he's stated he's not interested and is always saying how loyal he is.

Plus I'm not sure how Villa could give him anything we couldn't, your wage bill will have to be trimmed massively after what O'Neill left you with and Moyes has fought tooth and nail to keep the vultures away from Arteta, Jagielka et al, constantly saying how important it is to keep the best players.

Unless Lerner said "Here's £100m, challenge for the league title" I just can't see him leaving us for you.

I think Hughes would be a good appointment for you, far better option than Martinez or Benitez.

He's also been quoted as saying he'd like the opportunity to work somewhere he doesn't have to sell a player every year to balance the books.

Our wage bill's already been trimmed and there is and always has been money when needed.

How many years has he put up with his current strained situation, he's done the loyalty bit.

I'm not saying he's nailed on to want it but I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand

AVFCMysteryMan Sky Dream

This.

The real Mysteryman is a legend and I for one am grateful for the information he has given us in the past.

Emotional stuff on VT today.

The original Mysteryman no longer gives out any information publicly and he was right when he said that McClaren would not get the job, He has not stated anywhere who will get the job.

TBH nobody knows or has a clue.