• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy...if youre reading this...have a little rummage down the back of the cushions on the sofa and see if theres 13m in there. Then spend it on this man...

Might be the best 13m you ever spend 8)

Not that he'd come but hypothetically is there anyone who wouldn't sell Young and Downing if it meant funding the buy out of his release cause and giving him a mega salary?

I might if I knew who the hell he was

Andre Villas-Boas

I just got a missed call from an unknown number, it may or may not have been news about the new manager...

Randy...if youre reading this...have a little rummage down the back of the cushions on the sofa and see if theres 13m in there. Then spend it on this man...

Not that he'd come but hypothetically is there anyone who wouldn't sell Young and Downing if it meant funding the buy out of his release cause and giving him a mega salary?

I might if I knew who the hell he was

Andre villas boas. Porto manager.

I just got a phone call. Although this is all I can reveal at the moment.

You as well

That makes 2 of us who got phone calls at the same tiem

Must be something in it

Are you sure you weren't calling each other? :?

Closest we can get to Mourinho... sign him up Randy.

Liverpool??? Errrr ok.

It won't be Moyes I'm afraid guys, he's stated he's not interested and is always saying how loyal he is.

Plus I'm not sure how Villa could give him anything we couldn't, your wage bill will have to be trimmed massively after what O'Neill left you with and Moyes has fought tooth and nail to keep the vultures away from Arteta, Jagielka et al, constantly saying how important it is to keep the best players.

Unless Lerner said "Here's £100m, challenge for the league title" I just can't see him leaving us for you.

I think Hughes would be a good appointment for you, far better option than Martinez or Benitez.

He's also been quoted as saying he'd like the opportunity to work somewhere he doesn't have to sell a player every year to balance the books.

Our wage bill's already been trimmed and there is and always has been money when needed.

How many years has he put up with his current strained situation, he's done the loyalty bit.

I'm not saying he's nailed on to want it but I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand

If you watch that press conference that was in answer to a question that had nothing to do with Villa or any other job. Whenever he's been asked about Villa he's said he's not interested.

I'm not saying he won't leave eventually, but Villa is the wrong club at the wrong time. He'll arguably have to more rebuilding at your club than ours and who's to say Lerner will invest like he has done in the past? Wasn't the Bent money from the sale of Milner?

He's got great hopes for this current crop of Everton players, and really feels 4th is in reach.

This is very silly. Moyes has already ruled himself out!

The problem is that Moyes is on a huge contract at Everton that their board might be tempted to get out of. On top of that they would seek substantial compensation to raise money to buy players. Basically, interest from Villa might turn out to be very attractive to the Everton board.

We then get landed with an expensive turkey, and with less money to buy players.

I have gone full circle on Moyes in the past 12 months and really do think that this could be another disaster.

Hughes.....please!

^^^

This again , you reading my mind THETREES ???

Just someone pretending to be the ITK who used to be here and is now at H&V. Just after some attention and I'm not going to give it to him.

Please get your facts right people.

The MM on H&V is ITK but was driven off here by morons who questioned and insulted him with no real knowledge of who he was.

The MM on twitter is in no way related to the real MM and is likely a fraud.

That's what he said!

Good someone else here haven't lost their reading comprehension in all of the turmoil.

No - he was reply to a post questioning who the guy called MysterMan on Twitter was and wrongly said he was the same as the guy on H&V. Please bother to read the posts before questioning people it's not that hard!!!!