• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Just someone pretending to be the ITK who used to be here and is now at H&V. Just after some attention and I'm not going to give it to him.

Please get your facts right people.

The MM on H&V is ITK but was driven off here by morons who questioned and insulted him with no real knowledge of who he was.

The MM on twitter is in no way related to the real MM and is likely a fraud.

That's what he said!

Good someone else here haven't lost their reading comprehension in all of the turmoil.

No - he was reply to a post questioning who the guy called MysterMan on Twitter was and wrongly said he was the same as the guy on H&V. Please bother to read the posts before questioning people it's not that hard!!!!

Sorry GBOZ, I thought the same as you initially, but if you read the wording of the Wes quote, you see he is saying that the twitter MM is someone pretending to be the ITK who was on here and now posts more regularly on H&V.

I whole heartedly apologise guys - I am a dyslexic moron :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA. SSN say, it may be a name that hasn't been mentioned!!! This just proves that they know diddly-squat!! Move along SSN.

They have proven how bad they are this week. It's hilarious.

Yet people are posting every update they make so obviously people are still watching them.

The only thing being said was that Martinez was either choosing Villa or staying at Wigan. What was we being hammered about

All last night and this morning was constant speculation that Martinez had spoke to us and was going to turn us down.

You can't seriously think we look good at the moment. The biggest media outlets in the country are taking the piss and IMO this could have been prevented.

The North East reporter David Craig on SSN is the worst, he just makes stuff up live on air. He's a natural

The more he's lying the more he shouts :lol:

I don't give a toss what anyone else thinks, I'm real proud how my football club has and is continuing to handle looking for a new manager.....Although we fans don't have a clue what is happening, the media don't either, they're guessing just as much as us and I think that's great.

I don't give a toss what anyone else thinks, I'm real proud how my football club has and is continuing to handle looking for a new manager.....Although we fans don't have a clue what is happening, the media don't either, they're guessing just as much as us and I think that's great.

Same 8)

I don't give a toss what anyone else thinks, I'm real proud how my football club has and is continuing to handle looking for a new manager.....

That deserves a :crylaugh:

We have an embarrassing, naive, shambolic board who is making our club a laughing stock, and you are proud.

Oh dear ...

Agreed, although I wish we would sort it sooner rather than later