• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Look were going to buy Foster they would have added it to the fee, but what this also shows is they do have some evidence of tapping up.
But why would they want to do that!? It makes no sense. :bang:

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did tap him up. Anyone remember the money coming in on betfair backing at daft low odds last week? We all thought it was a rich nose winding us all up. Actually it was someone who knew exactly what was going on. This was way before his resignation.

You honestly couldn't script a bigger **** up.

It's tapping down, not tapping up. :winkold:

:lol:

Right **** all you or I can do about it now! So now is the time to get behind the lads and the club and stop this circus that is only making us Villa fans look like fools. Do not kid yourself that anything you do from now on will make the slightest difference to anything regarding Aston Villa Football Club.

Randy pays his money and he can do/will do any thing he wants. We are all fans and contribute in a small way, but don't kid yourselves that your £500 to £2000 per year you pay would even touch the wage bill and other costs.

So get behind the team for next season or risk making Me,You,Randy and AVFC look like fools.

Randy and AVFC already look foolish and although the money saved may not make much difference to RL it will make a **** huge difference to me!

**** disgusting, no support for any of those tw@ts now **** right off randy and general you are a **** disgrace

why pretend to know about the club and pretend to respect the fans and pretend to have the clubs best interests?

what a load of shit that has proved to be

better start [preparing for the chumpionship now with spastic mccgash and fucktard falkner

no doubt he has been appointed on the **** say so of a hysterical Fergie as it was his recommendation

well done you **** twunts, of course fergie will tell us how to get better.

**** really cant make this **** shit up

No wonder the Browns are shit every year with Randy hiring the coaches. Great he has put money into the club and should be commended but when it comes to appointing a manager he is a mug and has made this whole process turn out to be one big joke.

That being said im willing to give McLeish a chance, but the fact that we can appoint him after he quit but not Hughes and not Mclaren due to a fan backlash, is ridiculous. There is probably at least 10 gettable managers who would be miles better than McLeish.

I can only hope we have paid the £2m compo to SHA to smooth over relations and allow for an easy move to Villa Park for Dann and Foster also.

Fair play McLeish, you have balls, if you pull it off you will be a legend and we will sing how the city and their manager is ours. Mess it up and you'll never be able to set foot in the city of Birmingham again.

Prove us wrong!

If Lerner thinks he’s the man for the job, then I’ll back him. It’s a big risk, because it goes wrong and we have a poor season, it’ll undo all the good work he’s done since he joined, and he’s done a lot of good things for this club. Really can’t understand some of the shit he’s having thrown at him.

I feel a bit sorry for AM, he’s taken a lot of stick, but he must really want the job as he's not walking away. He seem like a good guy when you seen him interviewed.

I don’t know why some are getting so hung up on the fact he’s coming from Blues aswell. He’s not a Blues fan, so to him, it was just a job. Who cares where he’s coming from, if a managers good enough, it doesn’t matter. And who knows what he could do with a bit of backing, which Lerner will no doubt give him, he might do alright, but I think he at least deserves a chance. He’ll have money, a chairman that will back him as he’s the one that’s made the risky call to appoint him and a good squad to work with from day one.

Who knows, he might even be able to persuade Ben Foster, Scott Dann or Roger Johnson to make the move with him.

So get behind the team for next season or risk making Me,You,Randy and AVFC look like fools.

In fairness, after the last two weeks and this friggin appointment I dont think Randy and AVFC need any help doing that.

whoever has advised Randy on all this is one hell of a serious mentally deranged piece of shit

Tom Hanks? Maybe they think McLeish sounds quaint.