• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe the nerdy planespotters

:shock:

Excuse me!!! Look left please, sir, and have some respect for my peers :winkold:

:D nerdy as in they have the know how to put it online ;) it's a compliment honest guv.

Can someone tell me why there has been so little speculation on Owen Coyle? This is a genuine question, I'm wondering if there's been some reason stated why he's not the man for us. I've been looking at the top 10 names with bookies and he seems gettable, well respected and completely fits the bill that the board seem to be working to. So why is there so little talk about him.

why would randy take mcleish after he distanced himself from hughes over 'walking out' which was a on much lesser scale

it doesnt make any sense and is just continuing the new favourite of the day tag

lazy ass journalism and im gettin quite fed up of it

Can someone tell me why there has been so little speculation on Owen Coyle? This is a genuine question, I'm wondering if there's been some reason stated why he's not the man for us. I've been looking at the top 10 names with bookies and he seems gettable, well respected and completely fits the bill that the board seem to be working to. So why is there so little talk about him.

think was The Sun that had him as our new "main target" etc ...

Basically put tho - hes unlikely to leave Bolton just yet - just like Martinez.

Yes he did the dirty on Burnley but he is ex-Bolton himself and is somehwat local hero etc . He wouldn't leave just yet IMO

IMO hes not good enough yet either.

Yeah this is a weird one, AFAIK, he hasnt ruled himself out publicly. It seems the media have absolutely no idea what's going on and are just making stuff up so.... i'm surprised he hasn't been the favorite yet.

Maybe he will be tomorrows news.

Reckon we ought too mane this site as TALKSHITE2, who the hell can verify Randy's plane is in the air? landed in BHX this morning, BOLLOCKS and pure hype!! HIS JET HAS NO TRACKING DEVICE VIEWABLE, if it had it would have been reported by the media at some point today "RANDY is back in the UK"

I watched it roll down a runway earlier and lift its wheels off the ground, which I think means that it is in the air....... :lol:

#victory

Note to self:

Before calling long time VT members..pervaders of drivel. MAKE SURE you know who you are dealing with!!!!

I also think above all Randy needs to find a new sponsor first, as i understand FXPRO are no longer our sponsors, next come's next seasons home/away kit and then we can sort out the new manager and possible transfers before the 1st July when pre-season training begins and players return from there summer break.

How can the new kit take priority over the manager of the football club? Getting a new manager is first and foremost the single most important item on any agenda within avfc.

Hacks are at it again trying to smoke em out with more bullshit stories.

Gotta admit the amount I've lay bet on Mcleish is making me a little jumpy though :suspect:

Same