• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think Blues contacted Villa and asked them what the score was to basically put a threat out you talk to McLeish it's going to cost you or lets do a deal, so Villa politely told them he's resigned and they can speak to him if they wish.

RT @colintattum: Villa have told Blues that as Alex McLeish has resigned they free to talk to him if they wish. The gloves are coming off #bcfc #blues #avfc

Oh my goodness - brace yourselves.

But key line is 'if they wish'.

Tom Ross this morning said that the Villa would talk to McLeish, and he is right.

But talking doesn't mean a job offer, just like requesting permission to speak to an incumbent manager elsewhere does not constitute a job offer.

We have a vacancy. Any manager with the requisite experience, and who is unattached, will be worth having a chat with. As of yesterday, McLeish is unattached.

Reckon we ought too mane this site as TALKSHITE2, who the hell can verify Randy's plane is in the air? landed in BHX this morning, BOLLOCKS and pure hype!! HIS JET HAS NO TRACKING DEVICE VIEWABLE, if it had it would have been reported by the media at some point today "RANDY is back in the UK"

I honestly think Blues contacted Villa and asked them what the score was to basically put a threat out you talk to McLeish it's going to cost you or lets do a deal, so Villa politely told them he's resigned and they can speak to him if they wish.

I reckon that's exactly what happened.

BCFC lawyers wrote to AVFC saying "AMcL is still under contract with us and any approach by you to him will be in breach of PL rules".

AVFC lawyers had a good giggle then replied saying "AMcL has terminated his contract with BCFC and is, subsequently, a free agent. We consider ourselves to be well within our rights to approach AMcL or any other free agent, if we so wish."

BCFC will now spend a nice chunk of money attempting to get an injunction against AVFC talking to him and will continue going about their business. When the injunction application fails, he'll join Everton :)

The GoalZone Twitter

This has come after Villa responded to an e mail from Blues director to director in writing

Told you who needs MM hey with my mysterious guessing skills.

Reckon we ought too mane this site as TALKSHITE2, who the hell can verify Randy's plane is in the air? landed in BHX this morning, BOLLOCKS and pure hype!! HIS JET HAS NO TRACKING DEVICE VIEWABLE, if it had it would have been reported by the media at some point today "RANDY is back in the UK"

I watched it roll down a runway earlier and lift its wheels off the ground, which I think means that it is in the air....... :lol:

gaz thats the dream sceanerio, but of course it wont get that far as yeungs broke :lol: in other news

Apparently a language barrier was the main reasoning behind McLeish's resignation at Birmingham City, He told Carson he wanted to sign Six Attackers this summer, unfortunately Carson misunderstood and signed Marlon King.

Welcome to VillaTalk.. We have agents everywhere.

It's like FightClub, but we're allowed talk about it.

I watched it roll down a runway earlier and lift its wheels off the ground, which I think means that it is in the air....... :lol:

#victory

It has no PUBLICLY available tracking information.

However all planes have to file flight plans, those flight plans aren't that hard to get hold of.

Especially when a certain member of the forum works at BHX.

Hell you can confirm it yourself because there's people that actively monitor departures from BHX. Or maybe the nerdy planespotters that run that site are bullshitting too?