• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I've given up listening to the likes of Sky and even the BBC. They report news well, but then gossip so much, a lot of it is completely bullsh*t. I don't believe McLeish will get the job despite what people think. Until AVFC report something properly, there's no point getting worked up.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think above all Randy needs to find a new sponsor first, as i understand FXPRO are no longer our sponsors, next come's next seasons home/away kit and then we can sort out the new manager and possible transfers before the 1st July when pre-season training begins and players return from there summer break.

How can the new kit take priority over the manager of the football club? Getting a new manager is first and foremost the single most important item on any agenda within avfc.

I'm hearing that the kit is being delayed at the new managers request. I mean have you seen a ginger wearing claret - don't even go there!

100% we will not appoint McLeish. STOP THE PANIC!!!!

99.9% we will definitely have a discussion with McLeish soooo, an appointment could follow.

And we could have appointed Curbishley last year.

I also think above all Randy needs to find a new sponsor first, as i understand FXPRO are no longer our sponsors, next come's next seasons home/away kit and then we can sort out the new manager and possible transfers before the 1st July when pre-season training begins and players return from there summer break.

How can the new kit take priority over the manager of the football club? Getting a new manager is first and foremost the single most important item on any agenda within avfc.

I would hazard a guess that Aston Villa actually have a different set of people working on sponsor deals and manager appointments. I sincerely doubt this is a procedural, one-threaded sort of deal...

SO we are talking to AM?

Only in theory.

If you are threatened with an injunction to prevent you talking to someone, wouldn't it make sense to have that discussion before said injunction was taken out?

Just a theory, mind.

SO we are talking to AM?

Only in theory.

If you are threatened with an injunction to prevent you talking to someone, wouldn't it make sense to have that discussion before said injunction was taken out?

Just a theory, mind.

Well if this is the case I am done with RL and his board. Sorry but Doug would never go after a blues manager. Don't care what he has or hasn't done for AVFC this is a joke.

AM isn't even a great manager.

I hope this is all a game by Villa, If it is they cant make a relationship that they never had with the press any worse though like the tweet off Abraham when Ianrob said that he cant believe all the press are falling for this as he replied "not all" :lol:

Here's a question:

If AMcL gets the job and you're one of the (seemingly) thousands who swear they'll never spend a pound at the club until he's gone, will you be in the queue for tickets if he gets us to Wembley?

Be honest...