Italian Football

Troglodyte

Yep terrible decision, again what was the Milan defender really supposed to do in that situation, he was two yards away. They also played 30 seconds over the scheduled 4 minutes aswell.

Juventus were always going to win the league this season but a draw would've made things a bit more interesting at least, if Roma had won they'd only have been 6 points clear and still have to go away to Roma and Napoli so that penalty well and truly killed the title race.

• Like 2

Would be interesting to see how he gets on...I do wonder if Arsenal have just looked to West London and thought oh if we get an Italian manager it's guaranteed success.

Big thing for me is his command of English...not sure it's that great. I didn't realise how good Conte's English was even before he turned up at Chelsea.

On 3/10/2017 at 22:30, sne said:

Juve get the highly controversial, predictable 95th minute penalty to beat Milan at home shocker. :crylaugh:

Dybala should've had a penalty earlier, so while it's a pisser, I think it balanced out.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Would be interesting to see how he gets on...I do wonder if Arsenal have just looked to West London and thought oh if we get an Italian manager it's guaranteed success.

Big thing for me is his command of English...not sure it's that great. I didn't realise how good Conte's English was even before he turned up at Chelsea.

Then again it's Arsenal so English isn't the first language of more than a handful of players in the squad.

10 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Dybala should've had a penalty earlier, so while it's a pisser, I think it balanced out.

In a two wrongs makes a right kinda way maybe.

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Do people actually think this?

• 1 month later...

It's interesting to see some shoot them down stories about these Chinese taking ages to find the money and then our good dr get involved and tweet about it

inter have Chinese investors, suning, and they're proper rich,  like the good dr on steroids kind of rich...infos hard to come across but I think recons revenue is circa 1.7bn Chinese funny money, suning has a revenue of 135.5bn...they're massive, spent circa £110m this season, they're currently 7th

Â