Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On 21/09/2017 at 10:34, lapal_fan said:

Percy is the pipsqueak.  Constantly bumming Thomas "you told us we could ANYTHING Thomas, I believe in you!" - when Thomas was challenged to a distance/heavy load race by Spencer (who is a Mallard (big strong engine)) - what a **** idiot he is.  Not only could Thomas have damaged himself whilst racing with a heavy load (his brakes broke on a hill), but Thomas, as a small tank engine would never have the coal capacity to go further than an engine with a tender, he couldn't pull it as fast, being a smaller, weaker engine - and he put the safety of other people/engines at risk.  Just shut the **** up and pull your shitty milk and mail trucks you knob. 

Gordon is very cocky, but he's the biggest native engine on Sodor, and pulls the express, so **** everyone else. 

I like James because he's a proper word removed.  Constantly talking about how big and strong he is (despite being smaller than Henry, Gordon and other engines), constantly goes on about how amazing his paint work is (he's right, red and black is the best colour scheme, look at Milan) and he once got covered in bees and didn't give a single **** until one stung him on the nose. 

Thomas is alright - he's changed though.  He used to be cheeky and funny (scaring the shit out of Gordon mostly when he was resting/sleeping in sidings after pulling the express).  But now he's just cheerful and helpful and stuff, so he's lost his edge - a bit like Klopp now he's in charge of Liverpool.  No one fears him or respects him anymore. 

big kid :)

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

If I've ever walked past @Xela in Four Oaks or Sutton Coldfield

I don't go out in Sutton town centre often (either drinking or shopping) so more likely to be Mere Green grabbing a coffee or pint! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't go out in Sutton town centre often (either drinking or shopping) so more likely to be Mere Green grabbing a coffee or pint! 

See you at the Green House then

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 8pints said:

If a single post will ever receive 100 likes?

It'll need to combine the following:

Cat gif, knob joke, Kenneth Williams meme, slagging the tories off, slagging Trump off, slagging small heath off and an AIDS joke to finish. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

It'll need to combine the following:

Cat gif, knob joke, Kenneth Williams meme, slagging the tories off, slagging Trump off, slagging small heath off and an AIDS joke to finish. 

(Waiting)... 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Xela said:

I've heard the town centre at night can be a bit rough, or it used to be.

19 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The conservatives are utter clearings in the woods and labour rule.

Trying too hard

4/10 WNB

17 minutes ago, 8pints said:

Like this comment if you support Aston Villa. Don't like this comment if you support Birmingham City.

Now that's cheating. A like through gritted teeth :)

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 09:40, mjmooney said:

This. I also can't resist following up information, I like to learn things, and I have a wide range of interests - hence I'm pretty good at quizzes. But 'know everything about everything'? Nah, no chance. As VT regulars will know, I have vast swathes of total ignorance about stuff that other people know. If I'm not interested in it, I just don't care. 

a big THIS for this post

I'm great on your quiz team with a vast array of useless knowledge  , but don't get stuck on a desert island with me cause I aint got the knowledge to build a fire  then a raft and navigate you by the stars to survival ..

I can't watch a documentary (or any TV show by and large) without opening a web browser and reading supplemental information  .. it's both a blessing and a curse 

interestingly people think you are a boffin for having such shit knowledge to hand  ... not in a girls want to sleep with you way , but yer mates down the pub on their 6th pint of moretti are clearly in awe :) 

• Thanks 1

Â