Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

If that ^ gets more than five likes I'll PM you with something you really want but if it gets less than five you have to type 'Ford Mustang's are rubbish'

And it did so never mind PM I will show you here where the world can see -

Here I am, Otto a.k.a 8pints -

In Lego form

Lego_Bobby_Lashley.jpg

vince-unimpressed-o.gif

Knew it.

• Like 1

Bah, I was hoping for a couple of millions... :P No, but I thought it might've been worth a couple of pounds as it is 75 years old and can't be that common anymore, but I know nothing about those things. :) Then I can use it for flipping. Cheers! :)

What's gone on with that 'missing' plane? Might be something mundane like pilot or mechanical error. Such a grim business.

Bit weird isn't it? (and terrifying, imo!!)

Sounds like some sort of catastrophic failure, probably mechanical. There was no may day before it disappeared, which means it must have gone down instantly.

Strange

What's gone on with that 'missing' plane? Might be something mundane like pilot or mechanical error. Such a grim business.

Bit weird isn't it? (and terrifying, imo!!)

Sounds like some sort of catastrophic failure, probably mechanical. There was no may day before it disappeared, which means it must have gone down instantly.

Strange

I was reading an article about possible scenarios one of which was pilot suicide. It's very rare and reports are often reluctant to give this as the official cause. I always thought the other pilot would take control if something like that happened.

Â