Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I'm flying about 4 times a week at the moment and every flight makes me hate it even more. I know the stats, I know how safe it is but I can't stop myself expecting to fall out of the sky at any given moment. The most irrational of fears but if I never had to get on a plane again, I'd be delighted.

• Like 1

I'm flying about 4 times a week at the moment and every flight makes me hate it even more. I know the stats, I know how safe it is but I can't stop myself expecting to fall out of the sky at any given moment. The most irrational of fears but if I never had to get on a plane again, I'd be delighted.

I flew back from Toronto on Tuesday night  .. on BA's Dreamliner  :)

I'd say 99% of passengers didn't even know what plane it was when they climbed aboard and then when they found out about 1% suddenly got worried once they recalled the problems the dreamliners had encountered ... ( Mrs h was one of the 1% .. she gave me the look ,, she hates the 2 of us flying without the children together , it's ok if i die on a plane but not both of us :)  )

Personally I booked that flight because it was the Dreamliner , I'd flown one before they got grounded and knew that they are a better flight experience ( newer inside , cleaner air etc)

I don't really give it a thought to be honest , though as I mentioned before I'd like them to confirm it was the pilot / co-pilot on MH370 rather than it being an unknown problem with 777's that could occur again

Eep, this is embarrassing.

The sun doesn't revolve around the world, it's the other way round.

your talking shit ginko, next you'll be telling me the sun and the moon aren't the same thing

• Like 1

Eep, this is embarrassing.

The sun doesn't revolve around the world, it's the other way round.

your talking shit ginko, next you'll be telling me the sun and the moon aren't the same thing

The sun god is going to kick his ass!

Who has been around the world more, Phileas fogg, tonyh29 or the sun?

Tony would probably be winning if his boat didn't keep falling off the edge of the earth.

How much better football would've been if Sky/any other rich company hadn't got involved

there will be a team within a few of miles of your house happy to help you get the buzz back

I was at  a game on Tuesday, local derby, crowd of 314, a full 90 minutes of non-stop singing, 2:0, a saved penalty, a broken arm, a manager sent off, burger and a mug of tea at half time, £4 to get in, had a chat with ground hoppers from Bristol Rovers, you could walk a lap of the ground if the mood took you.

• Like 1

Who has been around the world more, Phileas fogg, tonyh29 or the sun?

you do all know that Tony has never been out of Sandwell yeah?

I very much doubt he's ever been IN Sandwell.

Â