Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I don't like the crust of the loaf in a sandwich

but toasted, I'd argue it's the best part of the loaf. Serious.

I think the best part of a pizza is the crust..... I think I may be on my own here!

Nope,  I'm with you on that one.  (Pizza in general amazes me,  so many people are fooled into thinking it's some great food type,  it's not,  it's ****)

Dont get me wrong here I think pizza are fantastic (made even better by the fact my missus hates it, hence it a real rarity), however the crusts are the muts nuts!

I think the best part of a pizza is the crust..... I think I may be on my own here!

Nope,  I'm with you on that one.  (Pizza in general amazes me,  so many people are fooled into thinking it's some great food type,  it's not,  it's ****)

Dont get me wrong here I think pizza are fantastic (made even better by the fact my missus hates it, hence it a real rarity), however the crusts are the muts nuts!

Are we talking stuffed crust, or just the round, rock hard piece of bread that encircles most pizzas?  

You crazy man, I like you, but you crazy.

So you throw away the Pizza and just eat the crust?

I don't melt cheese on toast either as that's proper wrong

face_slap_in_slow_motion-2100.gif

• Like 1

Are we talking stuffed crust, or just the round, rock hard piece of bread that encircles most pizzas?  

You crazy man, I like you, but you crazy.

Just the regular crust.  However as I like this bit the idea of having it stuffed offends me.

About a month ago I wanted toast and all that was left was a normal slice and the end. I was annoyed but very hungry so I decided to just use the end too and well, I am a changed man.

Why oh why have I wasted years of my life without eating the first and last slices, I now find myself trying to get through the loaf quicker in order to get to that sensational last slice of bread.

About a month ago I wanted toast and all that was left was a normal slice and the end. I was annoyed but very hungry so I decided to just use the end too and well, I am a changed man.

Why oh why have I wasted years of my life without eating the first and last slices, I now find myself trying to get through the loaf quicker in order to get to that sensational last slice of bread.

Wrong thread...

• Like 3

So you throw away the Pizza and just eat the crust?

I would never buy one but the mrs does them as an emergency type thing when needed.  I eat the the crusts + little bit that connects it to the main bit.  So I only eat 25 % max.  It's a rotten to the core way of serving cheese and tomato IMO who are not that great heated IMO.  (I don't melt cheese on toast either as that's proper wrong.((Cheshire cheese + tomato source,  a posh pizza on square bread,  radical :-))) 

Are you in mental in the face?

I don't know what to say.   :rolleyes:

Its probably outward signs of inner anguish and turmoil at having to be a fat word removed who can't turn a steering wheel without major chafing and fear of the car going on two wheels.

• Like 1

Why do some people look in absolute agony when driving a car/turning a corner ...especially larger people

Maybe you have just identified a new face?

We already have:

Bitchy resting face

Sex face

Squeezing out a fart face

I suspect that 'turning a corner face' is very similar to 'swimming' face, which are both variations of the 'if I screw this up I am going to die' face.

But it might be just that driving a car round a corner one-handed while eating a family-sized KFC bucket, is actually quite difficult. 

Edited by MakemineVanilla

Spoons up or down in the dishwasher

Business end near the scoosher.

On the dishwasher I use the scoosher is attached to the bottom of the mug rack, plates and cutlery are underneath - so the business (heavy) end of my cutlery should be at the top.

Like a shower innit.

Â